Tuesday 17 January 2012

benkofi.private@yahoo.co.nz ben_icb@yahoo.com = Scam

Dear Sir/Madam, My Respect to you with your family.My Name is Benjamin Kofi. The Branch Manager of International Commercial Bank Ghana. I am looking for someone to trust who will stand to receive some funds the sum of US$26,800,000.00 (Twenty Six Million Eight Hundred Thousand United States Dollars) deposited by Former Delta State Governor in the Federal Republic of Nigeria, this funds was as a result of his loot, financial embezzelment and misappropriation of State funds.The Government of his country has confiscated and frozen all his accounts with other Banks, except this one which I carefully placed on a SUSPENSE ACCOUNT of the Bank without a beneficiary. He believed that all his account has been frozen by the Government, and the Ghana Government prohibits him from entering Ghana. I intend to part 30% of this fund to you while 70% shall be for me. I do need to stress that there are practically no risk involved in this. I need to know if you will be able to handle this with me before I explain to you more details. If you are interested please send me your Full Names and Private Phone Number for an Initial confidential communication. I wish for utmost confidentiality in handling this transaction. Visit the following links for verification. http://amairi.org/ibori_loot.html http://234next.com/csp/cms/sites/Next/News/National/5498438-146/story.csp Please get back to me if interested through my private email benkofi.private@yahoo.co.nz or ben_icb@yahoo.com and for more details. Sincerely,

No comments:

Post a Comment