Sunday 8 May 2011

jovanka_igor@hotmail.com = Scam

Greeting to you from Ivory Coast,

Greeting to you from Ivory Coast. I am contacting you today based on the little information i gathered about your country through an international chambers of commerce with your e-mail address.

My name is Miss Roseline Mpele, I am the only daughter of my late parents Mr.and Mrs Emmanuel Mpele. My father was a highly reputable business magnate-(a cocoa merchant) who operated in the capital of Ivory coast during his days. It is sad to say that he passed away mysteriously in France during one of his business trips abroad on 9th September 2008. Though his sudden death was linked or rather suspected to have been masterminded by an uncle of his who travelled with him at that time. But God knows the truth!
My mother died when I was just 11 years old, and since then my father took me so special. Before his death on 9th September 2008 he called his secretary who accompanied him to the hospital and told her that he had a sum of $5.5 million US DOLLARS (Five Million Five Hundred thousand USD) deposited in a fixe suspence account with one of the prime banks here in Abidjan City, Ivory Coast.

He also explain to his secretary that the funds was meant for an investment purpose in oversea before he met his untimely death meanwhile as his only daughter, he use my name as the next of kin to deposit the funds. Further he told his secretary to inform me that whenever I am ready to go and claim the funds at the bank where it was deposited that I should seek for a foreign partner in a country of my choice where I will transfer the money to and use it for investment in any of the below area.

1) Telecommunication
2) The Transport Industry
3) Five Star Hotel
4) Real Estate management.

Now I want you to assist me in clearing this fund into your account overseas as a new beneficiary of the fund, and also use it for an investment in one of the suggestion area I mention above.
I am a young girl and beside I don't know anything about business world. Moreso I am high school leaving certificate holder and really don't know what to do. Now I want an account overseas where I can transfer this funds to. This is because I have suffered a lot of set backs as a result of incessant political crisis here in Ivory Coast. The death of my father actually brought sorrow to my life.
Now permit me to ask these few questions:-
1. Can you honestly help me since i'm from a black race ?
2. Can I completely trust you?
3. What percentage of the total amount in question will be good for you
after the money is in your account?

Please, Consider this and get back to me as soon as possible, as well I will like you to forward your private telephone and fax number if you are willing to have the relevant documents to confirm the existence of the fund for verification from the bank and to confirm the authenticity of my proposal to you also for easy communication.
Thank you so much.
My sincere regards,
Miss Roseline

No comments:

Post a Comment