Tuesday 17 May 2011

willson_mobile1890@live.com desmondtutu@net.com = Scam

Good day my dearest,

I am very happy to inform you about my success in getting the fund transferred under the co-operation of a new partner from Paraguay . Presently I am in Paraguay with my partner for investment projects.

Meanwhile, I didn't forget your past efforts and attempts to assist me in transferring the funds despite that it failed us some how.

Now you will need to contact the Rev Father whom used to be a God-father to me when i was in Nigeria , his name is Rev Father willson and his email address is as follows:(willson_mobile1890@live.com)

Ask him to send you a certified bank Check of ( $300.000.00 ) which I prepared and kept for your compensation for all the past efforts and attempts to assist me in this matter. I appreciated your efforts at that time very much. so feel free and get in touched with Rev father LONIC BOGO and instruct him where to send you the draft cheque.

You are to contact him with the following information;

1. Your names in full;
2. Your contact address where he will send the bank Check to you.
3. Your Telephone number.

Please do let me know immediately you receive it so that we can share our joy and happiness after all the sufferings at that time. In the moment, I am very busy here because of the investment projects which me and the new partner are having at hand, finally, remember that I had forwarded instruction to Rev Willson on your behalf to receive that money. Therefore feel free to get in touch with him and he will send the cheque to you without delay.

Take care and have a nice day
Yours Truly,

DESMOND TUTU

No comments:

Post a Comment