Saturday 21 May 2011

Scam emails

We offer loans to private individuals and corporate organizations at 2% interest rate.
Interested applicants should send their application and contact details for immediate Processing.
zfinance@inbox.lv info@mail.com



Good day,

My name is Mr Jeffery James Dean, I work with the Euro Lottery.I am
soliciting your assistance for a swift transfer of £13,000,000 GBP, should
you be willing to assist me in this project, you will be giving me just
25% of your winnings.

Just as a brief,you just have to register as an intending Lottery player,
due to my position in the company I can make it happen that you would be a
winner of the above stated amount.Naturally, every body would like to play
a lottery if they are assured of winning.

Should you be willing to assist me in this transaction please do respond
to e-mail: jjd.11@hotmail.co.uk

Warm regards,
Jeffery James Dean

$2.5 Million Dollars has been approved in your name in the Malaysian National
Sweeptakes Compensation Award© 2011 . Reply to me for more info contact Mr Abu
Bakar Bin Saud: mrabubakarbinsau1@gmx.com

Hello,

Are you in need of an urgent cash? Day Finance plc, one of the largest UK online loan brokers is designed for easy access to loan with simple monthly plan at 3% interest rate. We gives loans to customers with all kinds of credit report with instant approval. We are serious and committed, so we appreciate only serious clients. Stop the searching, just submit a completed form to finance_plc@ozchat.org now and get the cash paid straight into your account today.

Full Name:
Residential Address:
City/Country:
Zip code:
phone Number:
Date of Birth:
Loan Amount:
Loan Duration:
Monthly Income:

Yours sincerely
Kyle Harrison
Loan & Financial Dpt.
Day Finance plc

You are a winner of £1,000,000.00 Pounds Sterling (One Million Pounds
Sterling) promotion organize 1st March 2011 by PUBLISHERS CLEARING HOUSE
AWARD 2011 Promotion. Cont MR.DONALD MATTHEWS with your Names, Address,
Phone No to below Email: pch_notice@geeks.ms or call TEL:: +4470111 97275
or +447024059877

My name is Pastor David Robert,I am the director of the upbringing orphanage here in United Kingdom.

We are hereby seeking your help for our upcoming anniversary coming up next month.My dear brothers and sisters, any amount you give to the orphanage children will be appreciated and we pray that God will replace it back in millions.

You can send us the money through western union money transfer or money gram with Pastor David Robert and send us the information below:

Senders name::

Senders address:

Amount send:;

Money control transfer number:

Test question and answer if available.

I pray that the almighty God will guide and your you and your family all through this year as you care for the orphanage in Jesus name.

Pastor David Robert
+44-704-570-8754. pastororphanagechildren@rediffmail.com dannylmcdaniel@military.com

Dear

My name is Christine Thurner, a belgium national. I have been diagnosed with Esophageal cancer. It has defiled all forms of medical treatment, and right now I have only about a few months to live, according to medical experts.
i have not particularly lived mylife so well, as I never really cared for anyone not even myself but my business. Though I am very rich, I was never generous, I was always hostile to people and only focused on my business as that was the only thing I cared for. But now I regret all this as I now know that there is more to life than just wanting to have or make all the money in the world. I believe when God gives me a second chance to come to this world I would live my life a different way from how I have lived it.

Now that God has called me, I have willed and given most of my property and assets to my immediate and extended family members as well as a few close friends .I want God to be merciful to me and accept my soul so, I have decided to give alms to charity organizations, as I wantthis to be one of the last good deeds I do on earth. So far, I have Distributed money to some charity organizations in the U.A.E, Somalia and Malaysia.
Now that my health has deteriorated so badly, I cannot do this myself anymore. I once asked members of my family to close one of my accounts and distribute the money which I have there to charity organization in Bulgaria and Pakistan, they refused and kept the money to themselves. Hence, I do not trust them anymore, as they seem not to be contended with what I have left for them.

The last of my money which no one knows of is the huge cash deposit of Twenty Eight Million dollars($28,000,000,00) that I have with a seucrity company abroad. I will want you to help me collect this deposit and despatch it to charity organizations.

N/B:KINDLY NOTE THAT 20% of this funds must go to the tsunami victims,10% should go to the victims of huricane in the United Statea of America and another 5% for your effort and time.

Please note that all correspondence as regards this project should be directed to my private mail box.

I await your prompt response.

Thanks,
Mrs. Christine Thurner. thurner.christine@yahoo.de dfbdrhmn@gmail.com

Your e-mail address has won you a car and a cash prize of 750,000 GBP In the BMW Automobile Promotion Held in Malaysia. To claim your prize Contact Mr Kelly Samson. Email: bmw_result@w.cn Name,Address,Mobile All mail should go to bmw_result@w.cn

No comments:

Post a Comment