Thursday 19 May 2011

mubarak@e-mail.cz mmmshat@live.com = Scam

Mrs Aishat Hosni Mubarak,
Wife of Former Egypt President,
Estate in Sharm El Sheikh.

Dear Sir/Madam

I am Mrs. Aishat Hosni Mubarak, the wife of the Former President
of Egypt Hosni Mubarak. I got your address from my husband's email booklet
of world philanthropist willing to assist the oppressed for any kind
of help and I felt that you could be of help to my family on this
vital issue. As you may be aware that my husband is presently facing
trial on maladministration charges in Egypt and we his family members
had moved to the estate in Sharm El Sheikh and all our documents have
be ceased to prevent us from traveling.

Please, presently I and my entire family have what I will called “MY FAMILY
LAST RESORT to the tune of U$10.000.000.00 (Ten Million United States Dollars)
TO TRANSFER to you with the hope that you will invest this funds into any
good business in your country, pending when the political turmoil is over.
Please if you are interested in helping me to receive this money that is
presently in an escrow account in one of the West African country.

After a successful process and transfer of this said money into your bank
account, 30% of the total funds will go to you and my son Alaa will come to
your country immediately to start up a business with your assistance so we
will be able save for raining day. You can found out some of the story on
this web bellow:
http://finance.yahoo.com/news/How-Hosni-Mubarak-Got-Filthy-usnews 3723955512.html?x=0.

I shall give you the contact information of my Account officer in the bank when
you indicate your interest and he will assist you on any legal issues to change the
necessary Documents / Documentation to your NAME and Power of Attorney to secure
this fund.
I guarantee that this will be executed under a legitimate arrangement that will
protect you from any breach of the law as it is a 100% risk free venture.

Kindly indicate your interest in assisting my family by providing the basic
information such as Full name, Address, Age, occupation and cell number.

Thanks for your service in advance.

Sincerely yours
Aishat Hosni Mubarak

No comments:

Post a Comment