Tuesday 31 May 2011

Scam emails

Hello,

My name is Mrs. Lipi Begum Ting.C.E.O,OceanLipiSeaFood LTD.
I am a dying woman who has decided to donate what I have to you.
For charitable goals.

I am 59 years old and was diagnosed for cancer about 2 years ago, kindly
Contact my lawyer through this email address or you can call his private
Lin :(+841225712883) (barr.info.phuong@ibibo.com ) if you are
interested in carrying out this task, so that he can arrange the release
of the funds ($10,500,000.00) to you.

My lawyer's name is Barrister Nguyen Yu Phuong. I know I have never met
you but my mind instincts me to do this, and i hope you act sincerely.

Thank you and God bless you.

Mrs. Lipi Begum Ting.

Dear Friend,
I am Mr. Yuan Jin Yang, financial director, Bank of China.
Our Client, Gen Mohammed El Gohary, a businessman and also who was with the Iraqi forces, made a fixed deposit, of Fourty Five Million, Two Hundred and Seventy Five Thousand Dollars ($45,275,000.00) only in my branch, a number of notices was sent to him, before the war which began in 2003 and also after the war but, no response came from him. We later found out that the General along with his wife and only daughter had been killed during the war in a bomb blast that hit their home.

After more inquiry it was also discovered that the late Gen Mohammed El Gohary did not declare any next of kin in his official papers including the paper work of his bank deposit. What bothers me most is according to the laws of my country at the expiration of 8 years the funds will be revert to the ownership of the Hong Kong Government if nobody comes for the funds, Against this scenery, I have all the information needed to claim these funds and I want you to act as the beneficiary of the deposit, there is no risk involved in this matter, as we are going to adopt a legitimate method and the attorney will prepare all the necessary documents.
All I require is your honest co-operation and I guarantee that this will be executed under a legitimate arrangement that will protect you from any breach of the law. Please accept my apologies and keep my confidence. At the end of the transfer you shall have 40% of the total amount.
Considering the money involved, and due to the nature of this transaction, it is necessary for you to be sure of whom you are transacting with. I want to be sure that you are ready, to execute this transaction with me, What I expect from you is trust and commitment, I want this large sum of money transferred with your assistance and you should have nothing to worry about regarding legality at all because what affects you Shall also affects me too, considering the paper work we are about to sign together but, I will appreciate you to follow my directives amicably as everything shall be done in accordance passing through all international banking laws, and as a banker I know that if we follow up this transaction diligently it would be completed within 9 working days.
Please provide me the following details below if you are interested so my Attorney can go ahead with the preparation of the required documents that shall place you as the sole beneficiary to the funds to my email at yuan_Jinyang04@9.cn .


1. Your Full names and address
2. Tel and Fax Numbers
3. Age
4. Sex
5. Occupation

I await your prompt reply on this.

Kind Regards
Mr. Yuan Jin Yang
yuan_Jinyang04@9.cn

I am Lau Tsang, I have a deal of $32,500.000.00 for you to handle with me from my bank,
If interested, please send me your full contact details and after that I shall provide you
with more details of the business. Should you be interested?
Please send me the required Information below.
1, Full names 2, private phone number/fax number 3, current residential address
Thanks Lau lautsang56@w.cn sergio@santaritalogistic.com.br


Hello Dear ,


I am Ms Chika Justice. A computer scientist with central bank of Nigeria. I am 26 years old, just started work with C.B.N. I came across your file which was marked X and your released disk painted RED, I took time to study it and found out that you have paid VIRTUALLY all fees and certificate but the fund has not been release to you.

The most annoying thing is that they cannot tell you the truth that on no account wills they ever release the fund to you; instead they let you spend money unnecessarily.

I do not intend to work here all the days of my life, I can release this fund to you if you can certify me of my security, and how I can run away from this Nigeria if I do this, because if I don't run away from this country after I made the transfer, I will be Seriously in trouble and my life will be in danger.


Please this is like a Mafia setting in Nigeria; you may not understand it because you are not a Nigerian. The only thing I will need to release this fund is a special HARD DISK we call it HD120 GIG.

I will buy two of it, recopy your information, destroy the previous one, and punch the computer to reflect in your bank within 24 banking hours.


I will clean up the tracer and destroy your file, after which I will run away from Nigeria to meet with you. If you are interested.

Do get in touch with me immediately, You should send to me your convenient tell/fax numbers for easy communications and also re confirm your banking details, so that there won't be any mistake. for phone converstion,please call me on +234-807-676-6856

Regards,
Ms Chika Justice ukabsssyyms@yahoo.co.jp chikajustice@cenbank.com

Are you in need of a loan?? (Secured and Unsecured
Loan at 3% rate)PLEASE CONTACT OUR PERSONAL
EMAIL ID: texacoline@rediff.com

Excel Securities Services Company
Accra Ghana Grade Avenue terrason
01 BP 1874 Accra 01, Ghana

Contact Person: Dr Bath Kuff

Phone: +233 271068013

Hello how are you
doing today? I wanted you to know that the funds was released from Accra
Ghana and now in Canada. It was carried by our diplomat Mr. Peter Jack,
and The funds are now in Canada City at the present time with our
diplomat. The Diplomat does not know the content of what is in the
consignment he brought to Canada. On the documents that were given out
to him he was told that the consignment Contains industrial items and
documents. So, please do not let him know about the Content of the
consignment. Till its delivered to you and opened by you. You will Be
given the pass-code to open the consignment box as soon as we confirm
your response to this message immediately you receive it.

"The content was
well verified by our representative in the CANADA (Dr. Sunday Kone) who
certified the funds intact upon its arrival in the Canada.

When contacting the diplomat, do not let him know that the consignment contains Money,
which he had brought to CANADA.You should get back to me so that I will
give to you the contact information of the diplomat for the delivery
,for you to contact him for delivery to your home address.

The moment I receive your information as below

The Nearest Airport to you:

Your Direct Phone Number:

Full Address:

Then we will now
give you the contact of the diplomat for you to contact him and demand
for the delivery to you.More information would be given to you as soon
as I receive your immediate response to this message.


Thanks

Dr. Bath Kuff

Excel Security Company
excel-security-compny@hotmail.com

Dear friend,

Compliments of the day. Forgive my indignation if this message may come to you as a surprise and if it might offend you without your prior consent and writing through this medium.

I am James Igbo Esq. I have a client who wants to invest in your Country with the sum of US$21.5M. My client was a former STATE GOVERNOR in Liberia here and needs protection for his family.

If you can handle such a huge sum for investment into a profitable with low risk business, please get back to me as soon as possible for further briefing, on the investment plan and agreement procedure. Kindly reply to the below email adds with your business profile to enable us advise our Client accordingly, and do not forget to include your telephone contacts for easy communication.

Yours In Service.

James Igbo Esq. james.igb1962@gmail.com

EARN COMMISSIONS as high as $200 per assignment
Become A Certified Field Associate Completely Free!

Here's your chance to get paid for shopping and dinning out. Your duties will be to evaluate and comment on customer service in a wide variety of shops, stores, and restaurants in your area. Field Agents are needed throughout the United States of America and the Philippines NOW.
You will be paid to shop and dine out. You can work with a flexible schedule, no experience required, if you can shop, you are qualified!

To apply: send us your
FULL NAME
FULL MAILING ADDRESS,
CONTACT PHONE NUMBERS
AGE
CURRENT OCCUPATION

Looking forward to hearing from you,

Regards,
Ms. Maria Glenda Bellarosa
C.M.S.I
www.certifiedfieldassociate.com
certifiedfieldassociatebellarosa@one.co.il

Sir/Madam.

This is to officially inform you that we have verified your contract/inheritance fund
file and found out that you have not received your fund us$12.5m.

You will receive it through ATM CARD, forward your name,address and direct telephone
number.

Regards.
Mr.James Umu.
Atm Manager Zenith Bank.
Tel:+2347031115583 atmofficezenithbank11@o2.pl

atmofficezenithbank_11@o2.pl

No comments:

Post a Comment