Sunday 29 May 2011

Email Scams

Anttetion:Customer

This is to notify you about the latest development
concerning all the ATM Card packages that are left in our custody, which yours
are inclusive.

Hence, our FedEx Company is now offering a month of May
special bonus to help all our customers that are having their package in our
custody due to their inablity to withstand the procedures.

In order
words, we are now requesting that you should pay the sum of $64.00 for the
shipment of your ATM Card worth of $800,000USD abandoned in our Custody.


Note that your ATM Card files will be returned to the Inland Revenue
office within 72 hours if we did not hear from you, this was the instruction
given to us from them.

If you really want to recieve your ATM Card,this
is your oppurtunity.You are only advised to send $64:00 immediately you recieve
this email and recieve your ATM CARD within 72 hours.

Here is the
information to send the $64.00.

Receiver name:Emmanuel
Okagbue
Country; Benin republic
City................Cotonou
Test
question; What Color
Answer; Blue
Amount; $64.00

Note; we are
instructed by the Inland Revenue office to return the delivery file within 72
hours if the beneficiary did not comply to the above instructions . After
sending the $64,contact Mr.Edward Lynn on the below contacts for the payment
information:

Name:Edward
Lynn

Email: fedex118@live.com

Tel:+229-98971615

The
management of FedEx Company, Benin republic head office. Dispatched this day.
For enquiry, call +229-98971615

Sincerely,
FROM,
MR. MMADUABIA MICHAEL,
DIRECTOR CUSTOMER
SERVICE AGENT,
FEDEX EXPRESS COMPANY WORLD WIDE,
COTONOU BENIN
REPUBLIC

Hello' This massege is respectfully yours!,

I am writing this mail to you with tears and sorrow from my heart, i know that this mail might come to you as a surprise because you don't know me, but due to unsolicited nature of my situation here i decided to contact you for help, please bear with me,

My Name is Miss Gift Ismaila Mohamed, 23 years old Girl an orphan from Sudan, My late father was the Deputy General Manager with CNPC Oil Company at Khartoum refinery in Southern Sudan and was killed alongside with my beloved mother during the last crisis in my country when Janjaweed militant came to our house, and that was what sent me away from my country as i made my escape only by God's special grace,

You can read more about my country in the bbc news.
(bbcnews.http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/africa/6469857.stm)

After the death of my beloved father my wicked step mother along with my uncles team together and sold everything that my late father had and share the money within themselves, one faithful morning as i was cleaning my late father’s room i opened my father's briefcase and i found some important documents which my late father use to deposit the sum of five Million six Hundred Thousand United State Dollars ($5.600.000.00) in African Development Bank in Burkina Faso West Africa with my name as next of skin, right now I am in Ouagadougou Burkina Faso to withdraw the money so that i can start a better life and take care of my younger brother,

But on my arrival to the Bank, the Branch manager whom i met in person told me that my status here in Burkina Faso can not allow me to clam the money as a refugee, but he advice me to look for a honest and reliable person that will represent me as my trustee so that they will release the money to me and as for me i will like to travell to foreign country where my step mother can not found me, Actually in search of an honest and reliable person who will help me withdraw these money and invest it over to his Country i have chosen to contact you after my prayers and i believe you will not try to cheat me but rather take me as your own people

Though you may wonder why i am so soon giving in to you without seeing you, well i will say that my instincts still tells me that you could be true to me, Briefly, I will like to disclose much to you if you will help me to relocate to your country with the substance that i inherited from my parent which i will like to invest in your country into any lucrative business venture which you are to advise and execute seeing that i have no business experience for now.

However, I shall forward to you the necessary deposit information and the Bank account information on confirming your acceptance to assist me for the transfer and investment of the fund, as you manage the money in any investment, and i will like to complete my studies which is the most important thing to me, as i was in my fist year in the university, when the crisis started and It is my intention to compensate you with 30% of the total money for your services and the balance shall be my capital investment, this is the reason why i decided to contact you, please all communications should be through this email address only for confidential purposes.

As soon as i receive your positive response showing your interest i will put things into action, in the light of the above, I shall appreciate an urgent message indicating your ability and willingness to handle this transaction, awaiting your urgent and positive response, Please do keep this only to your self, i beg you not to disclose it till i come over because of enemies, i will send you my picture in my next email, with due respect, i am pleading that you help me, i am giving all this detailed information with every transparency believing that you will have a clear picture of the base of help i need from you


I hope to hear from you soon, May truth and love be the guiding word in my refuge,

Best regard,

Miss Gift Ismaila Mohamed giftismaila12@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment