Tuesday 24 May 2011

Scam emails

Master Card International Uk has just awarded your email address the sum of One Million Dollars,Email or call us now for instructions: master.card_claimsunit@w.cn, Tel: +447031891966. Contact person: Dr Robert G. Williams
This email message and any attachments are for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain information that is proprietary to U.S. Foodservice, Inc and/or its subsidiaries or otherwise confidential or legally privileged. If you have received this message in error, please notify the sender by reply, and delete all copies of this message and any attachments. If you are the intended recipient you may use the information contained in this message and any files attached to this message only as authorized by U.S. Foodservice. Files attached to this message may only be transmitted using secure systems and appropriate means of encryption, and must be secured using the same level password and security protection with which the file was provided to you. Any unauthorized use, dissemination or disclosure of this message or it's attachments is strictly prohibited.


I am Mr Patrick Chan executive director of Hang Seng Bank based in Hong Kong. I have biz deal worth $15M contact me via email ptchan055@yahoo.com.hk for details.

From Bea & Prince Aka.

My Dear

Without doubt, I know that this message was a surprise for you, but that's
the reason for your urgent assistance. I'm Aka Miss Bea, the daughter of
former CFO of Sierra Leone Diamond Corporation, Mr.Marcus Aka, who was
assassinated by rebel forces loyal to Sankoh Forday during the heyday of
the civil war in our country Sierra Leone. Before my father died, he gave
our mother a certificate of deposit for a secret deposit the sum of U.S. $
15,000,000.00 million. My mother, who later died of hypertension six
months after the death of my father on his sick bed told me to collect the
documents and submit to the finance company, if she ends up dying and
ensure I source of confidence and a reliable foreign partner to help us
reco ver the money from the financial firm of his country on board after
me and my younger brother (Prince) will join the person for the investment
of money in good for our business and continue our education.

That was the intention of my father before his death. and I submitted the
documents to the financial company and they are waiting for the foreign
partner of our contact information at the end of the father of details, it
is also in accordance with the agreement of my late father entered the
firm Financial when depositing the money will be transferred to the
recipient countries, which disclose any names at the financial firm. For
this reason, you are prompted to provide your complete contact information
which we will submit to the finance company to transfer money. You will
also warn of money pending when me and my younger brother to join you for
investment and to continue our studies.

You have 20% of the total amount and also 40% share of the business will
be yours. Please do not expose this transaction as it is a lot of bad
things happening in the world now. We trust and hope that you
will not have the seat of the money when it transferred to your country
before we get in your country.

God bless you for helping us.
Best regards.
Bea & Prince Aka bea_prince1@yahoo.com beaprince_aka3@centrum.cz

Hello My Dearest

I am writing this mail with tears and sorrow from my heart.With due respect trust and humanity, i appeal to you to exercise a little patience and read through my letter i feel quite safe dealing with you in this important business having gone through your remarkable profile, honestly i am writing this email to you with pains, tears and sorrow from my heart, i will really like to have a good relationship with you and i have a special reason why i decided to contact you, i decided to contact you due to the urgency of my situation.My names are miss Angela Kipkalya Kones, 23yrs old female a citizen of Kenya in West Africa.

My father was the former Kenyan road Minister. He and Assistant Minister of Home Affairs Lorna Laboso had been on board the Cessna 210, which was headed to Kericho and crashed in a remote area called Kajong'a, in western Kenya. The plane crashed on the Tuesday 10th, June,2008. You can read more about the crash through the below site

:http://edition.cnn.com/2008/WORLD/africa/06/10/kenya.crash/index.html

After the burial of my father, my stepmother and uncle conspired and sold my father's property to an italian Expertrate which they shared the money among themselves and left nothing for me. One faithful morning, I opened my father's briefcase and found out the documents which he used in depositing a huge amount of money in one of the reliable banks in Burkina Faso with my name as the next of kin.

I travelled to Burkina Faso to withdraw the money for a better life so that I can take care of myself and start a new life, on my arrival, the Bank Director whom I met in person told me that my father's instruction to the bank is that the money would only be released to me when I am married or present a legal trustee who will help me and invest the money overseas.

I am in search of a honest and reliable person who will help me stand as a trustee so that I will present him to the Bank for the transfer of the money to his bank account overseas. I have chosen to contact you after my prayers and I believe that you will not betray my trust,but rather take me as your own sister. Though you may wonder why I am so soon revealing myself to you without knowing you, well I will say that my mind convinces me that you may be the true person to help me. Moreso, I will like to disclose much to you if you can help me to relocate to your country because my stepmother have threatened to assasinate me.The amount is ($7.2MillionUSD) and I have confirmed from the bank in
Burkina Faso on my arrival.

You will also help me to place the money in a more profitable business in your Country. However, you will help by recommending a nice University in your country so that I can complete my studies. It is my intention to compensate you with 20% of the total sum for your services and the balance shall be my capital in your establishment. As soon as I receive your positive response showing your interest, I will put things into action immediately. In the highlight of the above, I shall appreciate an urgent message indicating your ability and willingness to handle this transaction sincerely.

Your's Sincerely,

Miss Angela Kipkalya Kones angela.kipkalyakones82@gmail.com

Dear Beloved,



Please read this slowly and carefully, as it may be one of the most important emails you ever get. I am Mrs Quinn Powell, I was married to Late Mr.Brown Powell. He used to work with Shell Petroleum Development Company Kuwait and was also a seasoned contractor in the Middle East Region.He died on 31 December, 2008 in Italy.

We were married for seven years without a child. After his death I decided not to re-marry or get a child outside my matrimonial home. When my late husband was alive, he deposited the sum of GBP 18.2 million in a bank in London. My Doctor told me that I would not last long due to my complicated health issues, I have cancer. Having known

my condition I decided to donate this funds to better the lives of the less privileged. I need an honest and trust worthy individual that will utilize this money in accordance with my instruction.

I want the funds to be used in funding religious organizations, orphanages and less privileged propagating the word of God. I took this decision because I don't have any child that will inherit this money and my husband's relatives are very unkind to me and I don't want my husband's hard earned money to be misused. I am not afraid of death hence I know where I am going.I know that I am going to be in the bosom of the Lord. Exodus 14 VS 14 says that the lord will fight my course and I shall hold my peace. As soon as I receive your reply I shall give you the contact of the Bank,and my Attorney in London.

For legitimacy, he will also issue you a Letter of Authorization that will empower you as the original-beneficiary of this fund. I want you to always pray for me, Any delay in your reply will give me room in sourcing for another individual for this same purpose.

If you are not interested,kindly pardon me for contacting you.



Alternate Email:quinpowel222@yahoo.com.hk

Yours Faithfully,
Mrs Quinn Powell

My Dear Greetings to you.

I know you will be surprise to receive my mail since we have neither seen nor met before. Well. i am writing this mail to you with tears and sorrow from my heart.With due respect trust and humanity. i appeal to you to exercise a little patience and read through my letter i feel quite safe dealing with you in this important business.
It's just my urgent need for foreign partner that made me to contact you for this transaction.I need your urgent assistance in transferring some amount of money to your account for an investment purpose in your country or any part of the world you may deem wise.

I will send you full details of this transaction as soon I hear from you.Also note that you are entitle to receive 20% of the amount involved if you agree to accept my request. Reply me back for more clarification.

Best Regard
Mr Peter Doro. peterdoro2@yahoo.com peterdoro1@islamway.net

No comments:

Post a Comment