Saturday 28 May 2011

Scam emails

We offer loans at low interest rate of 3% per year, we offer Personal loans,
Debt Consolidation Loan, Venture Capital, Business Loan, Education Loan, Home
Loan or "Loan for any reason!". Do you have unpaid bills? Are you in debt? Do
you need to set up a business? Worry no more as we are here to offer you a
low interest loan. Our loan ranges from $5,000.00 USD to $10,000,000.00 USD.
If you are interested, contact us via email: 12es12@w.cn

Thanks.
Ben Ice
Email: 12es12@w.cn

Dear beloved friend,

I know that this letter may be a very big surprise to you, I am giving you
my trust and wish you will give me back the trust i have given you . I
believe that you will be honest to fulfill my final wish before I will die.

I am Mr. SOLOMON JOHNSON , I am 58 years old, I am suffering from a long
time cancer of the brain .From all indication my condition is really
deteriorating, and my doctors have courageously advised me that I may not
live beyond the next two months, this is because the cancer stage has
reached a critical stage. I was brought up in a motherless babes home, and
was married to my late wife for twenty years without a child . My wife and
I are true Christians, but quite unfortunately, she died in a lob our room
so i could not hear the cry of a child in my house


Since her death I decided not to re-marry, I sold all my belongings and
deposited all the sum of $10.2million dollars with a security company , as
it was packaged and registered as a personal Valuable.

Presently, this money is still in their custody, and the management just
wrote me as the Legitimate beneficiary to come forward to receive the
Deposit after keeping it for so long or rather issue a letter of
authorization to somebody to receive it on my behalf since I can not come
over as a result of my illness, Presently,I'm with my laptop in a hospital
where I have been undergoing treatment. I have since lost my ability to
walk about or do anything by myself and my doctors have told me that I have
only a few months to live.

It is my last wish to see that this money is invested in any business of
your choice and the gain made every year or 6 months as the case may be,
distributed each year among the charity organization, the poor and the
motherless baby's home where I come from. I want your good humanitarian, to
also use this money to fund churches, orphanages and widows around, 20% for
you , I must let you know that this was a very hard decision, but I had to
take a bold step towards this issue because I have no further option. I
hope you will help see my last wishes come true.

As soon as I receive your reply I shall give you the contact of the
security company. I will also issue you a letter of authority, which will
prove that you are the new beneficiary of my funds. Please assure me that
you will act accordingly as I stated herein.

Hope to hear from you soonest

Awaiting your reply

Yours Sincerely

Mr Solomon Johnson johnsonsolomon0@gmail.com solonm@boxge.ru

ATM CARD PAYMENT (822)
Date: 28/05/2011

It is my pleasure to officially inform you that (ATM Card
Number;4278763100030014) has been accredited with your favor.
Your Personal Identification Number is 2900. The ATM Card Value is
Six Million United State Dollars ($6,000,000.00).You are advised to
contact

Agent Name: Dr.James Brown
Email:atmcard43@hotmail.com
With the following information;

Claims Requirements:
1).Full name:
2).Home Address:
3).Age:
4).Sex:
5).Cell:
6).Occupation:
7).Country Of Residence:
Cool.Nationality:
9).Amount:

Regards,
Mrs.Susan Gain,
Regional Director,
Debt Management Office
International Monetary Funds


I am Mr Patrick Chan executive director of Hang Seng Bank based in Hong Kong. I have biz deal worth $16.7M contact me via email pchanikk@yahoo.com.hk for details.


From Western Union Money Transfer,
Attention to you personally:

Are you ready to pick up this $5,000.00 sent today? We have concluded to
effect your payment through Western Union $5,000.00 daily until the $1.2
Million is completely transferred. So you are advice to contact the Western
Union office Benin with below information;

Western union Agent: Dr. Herbert Edward
E-mail: herbert.edward41@live.com
Tel: +229 98505114

Though, Dr. Herbert Edward sent you $5,000.00 in your name today in my
present, so contact him and tell him to give you the MTCN, Sender name with
the question and answer to pick up the $5,000.00 and then start transferring
your total money to you as I directed them. Finally, to avoid anything
happening to the money, I deposited it with an insurance coverage

Contact them now with your information as stated below.

Your full name...........
Your full address.......
Your Phone number......

Thanks,
Mrs Faith Malu
From Western Union Money Transfer

Caledonia Investments plc
Cayzer House
30 Buckingham Gate
London SW1E 6NN



I am John May, Director of foreign investment Section of one of
the world's largest and most diversified private investment company in
UK (Caledonia Investments plc),with over US $ 25 billion assets base.

As the director of foreign investments, I handle the company's
Investment on stocks for 8 years now. In 2008 to 2009, I handled the
company's Initial public offer sales (IPO).

During these years,The company had Excess and Maximum Capital Profit
on investments,from the Excess return profit, I secretly extracted
1.2% from the bonus shares or stocks.
As an expert, I made over $ 16 , 695 M worth of stocks from the previous
years Excess and marginal Capital Profit and hereby looking for a
foreigner to trust who will stand as a share holder or the Investor of
this fund with Caledonia Investment, to receive the funds as Annual
Investment Proceeds from the company's Magellan Capital Funds after
which we will disburse the fund for our investment purposes.

All confirmable documents to back up the claims will be made available
to you prior to your acceptance.Meanwhile,I have worked out the
modalities and technicalities whereby the funds can be claimed in any
of our 6 Clearing Houses without any hitches.

Our disbursement or sharing ratio will be 60 - 40. If you are
interested,send your direct phone number so we could discuss more on
phone as regard the transaction.
Thanks for your understanding as I would wait to get immediate
response from you.

Sincerely.
John May caledonia1@caledonia.org caledonia1@blumail.org


Dear Partner,


I am Dr Chan John (Managing Director and Deputy Chief Executive Hang Seng Bank Hong Kong), before the U.S and Iraqi war our client Gen. Zaki Zazidel who was with the Iraqi forces and also businessman made a numbered fixed deposit for 18 calendar months, with a value of Five million Five Hundred Thousand United State Dollars only in my branch.Upon maturity several noticiendes was sent to him, even during the war which began in 2003.



Again after the war another notification was sent and still no response came from him. We later find out that Gen. Zaki Zazidel along with his wife and only daughter had been killed during the war in a bomb blast that hit His Resident. After further investigation it was also discovered that Gen. Zaki Zazidel did not declare any next of kin in his official papers including the paper work of his bank deposit. And he also confided in me the last time he was at my office that no one except me knew of his deposit in my bank. So, Five million Five Hundred Thousand United State Dollars is still lying in my bank and no one will ever come forward to claim it. What bothers me most is that according to the laws of my country at the expiration 5 years and six month the funds will revert to the ownership of the Hong Kong Government if nobody applies to claim the funds. Against this backdrop, my suggestion to you is that I will like you as a foreigne




WHAT IS TO BE DONE:



I want you to know that I have had everything planned out so that we shall come out successful. I have an attorney that will prepare the necessary document that will back you up as the next of kin to Gen. Zaki Zazidel , all that is required from you at this stage is for you to provide me with your personal phone number/fax so that the attorney can commence his job.After you have been made the next of kin, the attorney will also file in for claims on your behalf and secure the necessary approval and letter of probate in your favour for the move of the funds to an account that will be provided by you. There is no risk involved at all in this matter, as we are going to adopt a legalized method and the attorney will prepare all the necessary documents.




Please endeavor to observe utmost discretion in all matters concerning this issue, also please send me your personal private cell phone/fax number. And finally after that I shall provide you with more details of this operation. I shall be waiting for your response and assurance along with your recent residential address to my private email ( dr.chanjohn@gncn.net )



Kind Regards,

Dr Chan John

No comments:

Post a Comment