Thursday 19 May 2011

letricia_chi@yahoo.co.jp letricia-chi@live.fr = Scam

from Rev sister letricia chi ,



Compliments of the season,

peace from this part of the Atlantic to you,

I hope my letter will not cause you much embarras as I write to you in Good faith,

excuse my intrusion into your private life,

I am Rev sister letricia chi .

72years old ravrend sister from alabama usa,

have saving as a Rev sister in the africa for 42years now and finaly in St peter parish Cote D'Ivoire .



I know you don’t know me before,

as a savant of almighty God .

I fasted and prayed before I contacted you .

since we Rev sisters do not have a farmily of our own . I am the only child of my late parents .



Now because of my condition here in the hospital . I want you to know that my Doctor told me that I have a liver cancer , and that I have a short time because of this sickness, but I pray to God to heal me so that I will be alive to praise him the more.



Having known my condition. I decided to donate all I have gain why saving God which is ($4.2million dollars) which is still here in a security company custody here in Abidjan Cote D'Ivoire .



I want a somebody that will utilize this money the way I am going to instruct herein, a person who will use this fund to help the orphanages / widows .

and to propagating the word of God, and to endeavour that the house of God is maintained.



I will like you to know that I am in a hospital here in Abidjan Cote D'Ivoire .

As soon as I get your reply .

I will give you the deposit certificate I use to deposit the trunk box in the security company and the contact information of the security company so that you will go ahead and contact them on my behalf on how to transfer the trunk box to you in your country.



And please always put me in your prayer so that our good God will heal me from this sickness.



Thanks.

Remain blessed in the Lord.

Yours sister in Christ,

Rev sister letricia chi .

No comments:

Post a Comment