Thursday 19 May 2011

mrjacobwilliams2002@gmail.com = Scam

Dear Partner,

My name is Mr jacob williams the chairman Public Procurement Board Republic
of Ghana In west Africa. I have been motivated to contact you on a vital
issue which I see as very important in your country through you.
We have decided to establish contact with you for project assistance as soon as I am able to conclude with you and handover the necessary
information for this investment project which the fund is meant for,
and the funds is already with a financial firm.

There are two basic things I would want like you to assist me with:-
(1) Helping by making company registration with your name and mine in
your country after the collection of this funds from the financial
firm where it was deposited. This is because of my inability to travel
out of the country now, because I am presently taking one of the
important position in government at the moment which I will explain
better to you upon the receipt of your acceptance.

(2) Helping me to carry out feasibility study on areas/choice of investment
of your dream. I will be retire soon as the chairman contract public
procurement board and I was the last personal financial adviser to the
committee before this present position now and I have intention of carrying out further investment programme in your country for various reasons;
However, the reason why I contacted you is because we are not allowed
to operate any foreign account transaction or international investment
while in service.

Moreso, our work is to bid, approve and re-view contract project to
government and the only way we can benefit from this is over quotation
of contract price with the assistant of most contractors who agreed on our terms, so I have to be truthful to you and assured YOU about the sources of this fund.
Finally, if you are interested to assist with this proposal. Kindly
forward your FULL NAME, ADDRESS, PHONE/FAX NUMBER for further
communication, and I will give you details for the collection of this
funds. Also, for your assistant in receiving this funds ($5.8 US
DOLLARS ONLY) you will take out 30% as your Commission and leave the
remaining balance of 70% for me.

please reply me below Waiting for your response .

Best Regards,

Mr jacob williams.
mrjacobwilliams2002@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment