Saturday 21 May 2011

email scams

Hello,

I am Mr. Si-Wan Park, manager on deposit and remittance in Woori Bank,Hong Kong. I have a sensitive, confidential brief from Hong Kong and I am asking for your partnership in re- profiling funds ($15,557,210.00 USD).

If interested contact me on my email address: siwanpark11@gmx.com


Thanks
Si Wan Park.

I am Lin Huang,attorney at law.A deceased client of mine, that shares the same last name as yours,who died as the result of a heart-related condition in March 12th 2009. I have contacted you to assist in distributing the money left behind by my client(US$19 million dollars) is lodged in the bank. Best regards Lin Huang huaggling@w.cn art-pa@art-paid.com

Late Mr. Rolf Hoffmann bequeathed 12,030,000.00 USD, to you in his will. More info,contact your attorney(Dean Harry Esq.) via email address: barrdharryee@hotmail.com & barrdharryes@hotmail.com OR Call :+447024037740

I am Lin Huang.I contacted you to help me claim some
money(19 million dollars) left in the bank by a late client
of mine who shares the same last name with you. Please reply
me for more details.Thanks

Regards
Lin Huang

Beloved One,

I am a dying Man with severe case of cancer, I am married to am English
woman who is dead some years ago. Our life together as man and wife lasted
for three decades without child until death took her away from me.
My doctor told me today that i will not be able to survive,i donate the
sum of(10.5 MILLION DOLLARS) to you.May God bless you as you use this
money judiciously for the good work of charity?.Kindly
REPLY TO my private address:faartir.ibrahim@yahoo.com.hk

Sincere regards,
Mr FAARTIR IBRAHIM

No comments:

Post a Comment