Friday 27 May 2011

Scam emails

Hello !!

Do you have received my letter?
I did not receive from you letters many days. What happens?
I should wait or you have found other girl there? ylyudmila@yahoo.de

Net Asian post

Good Day,

Re: Mutual Benefit -

Please kindly accept my apology for sending you this email without your consent. I believe you are a highly respected personality, considering the fact that I sourced your email from the peoples search database on the web during my discreet search for a foreign partner whom can assist me in taking this business to it success. Though, I do not know to what extent you are familiar with events. I have a proposal for you.This however is not mandatory nor will I in any manner compel you to honor against your will, but I hope you will read on and consider the value I offer.

My name is Mr. Jerry Ntai, I am the Head of Operations in Mevas Bank, Hong Kong. I have a business proposal in the tune of US$25.2m to be transferred to an offshore account with your assistance if willing.

After the successful transfer, we shall share in ratio of 30% for you and 70% for me. Should you be interested, please respond to my letter immediately, so we can commence all arrangements and I will give you more information on the project and how we would handle it.

You can contact me on my private email: ( 1480072630@qq.com ) and send me the following information for documentation purpose:

(1)Full name:
(2)private phone number:
(3)current residential address:
(4)Occupation:
(5)Age and Sex:

I look forward to hearing from you.

Kind Regards,

Mr. Jerry Ntai.


HALLMARK FINANCIAL LOAN INVESTMENT COMPANY,
Company Address: 32 Spring Road,
Chelmsford, Essex, AW6 1AW.

Dear Customer,

I'm Mr.Kent Hanson.(Managing Director) from HALLMARK FINANCIAL LOAN
INVESTMENT COMPANY. We offer Affordable loan at 4% interest rate available
for local and international borrowers. We are certified, trustworthy,
reliable, efficient, Fast and dynamic and a co-operate financier for real
estate and any kinds of business financing, we give out long term loan for
five to fifty years maximum. We offer the following kinds of loans and
many more; $20,000.00 Minimum up to a maximum of $250 Million with World
Class standard facilities and to make sure that the funds gets into your
domiciliary bank account in the next 48 hours, we offer the following:

* Personal Loans
* Student Loan
* Business Loans
* Consolidation Loan
* Combination Loan
* Home Enhancement
* Car Loan

If interested kindheartedly fill the application form below for further
information.

First Name: __________Surname: ____________ Last Name: ____________
Sex: ________ Date of birth: ______ Month: ________ Year: __________
Country: __________ State: ________ Code: _________ Tel: _____________
Occupation: _______________ Monthly Income: ___________
Loan Amount Needed: ___________________ Loan Duration: ______________

Thanks.

Best Regard.

Mr.Kent Hanson.
Managing Director.
E-mail: hallmark_financialloan_investment_co1@xnmsn.cn
HALLMARK FINANCIAL LOAN INVESTMENT COMPANY

Your Email ID has won you the sum 710,000:00GBP in the B.B.C LOTTERY. contact us For Claims Full Name:,Current Address:,Telephone Number:,Occupation:Date Of Birth:, and Country bbc@bbclottery.co.uk bbclotterydepartmentunit@yahoo.com.hk
Message-Id: 20110526133443.8FBAA2EBE99@une-pmta06.une.net

Bank of East Asia ltd.

Bank of East Asia Building,

137 Market Street, Singapore 048943



Special information!



According to our close source from private investigation a customer of ours who may relate to you (perhaps) in Singapore died some years ago in an auto accident here in Singapore leaving behind an estate/huge capital value at 41.1 million (with interest still accruing) in a bank here where I work, till date nobody has come forward or put application for the deceased claim as next of kin.



During the bank private search recently for the late gentle man relatives your name and email contact was among the finding that matches the same surname as the deceased (name WITHELD for security reason) who died intestate. No WILL or NEXT OF KIN. To maintain the level of security required I have intentionally left out the final details of the deceased person.



I urge you to come forward since I can provide you with the details needed for you to claim the estate/huge capital so that we all (You and us) can benefit from this great opportunity, in this way, you must agree to accept 50% from the estate/huge capital while me and my colleague will get from you 50% for taking part to do all the crucial work in the bank to have the claim release to you promptly without any questioning from any quarter. The essence of this message is strictly for benefit of you and us and nothing more. To affirm your willingness and cooperation please do so by replying me at my private email (richardtannxxx21@mail.kz) stating your FULL NAME, DATE OF BIRTH, TELEPHONE NUMBER, FAX NUMBER, PRIVATE EMAIL ADDRESS, NATIONALITY AND POSTAL ADDRESS. And then I can have the confidence to brief you more on the above subject.



I await your prompt reply.



Thank you,

Mr. RICHARD TANN

No comments:

Post a Comment