Tuesday 17 May 2011

edwarsaleeby@rediffmail.com

Hello Dear,

It is with great pleasure and honesty to get across to you for a very urgent and profitable business Investment proposal. I am Edward Saleeby, the oldest son of late Mr. Ellie Saleeby I am 18 years old and my sister princess Rose Saleeby 16 years old. My father while he was alive was a very successful precious Stone gold and diamond merchant, & profitable business man / chief executive officer of the central bank of Liberia, and also a very lovely father. After the death of my father, the Government of Liberia arrested my mother and my kid sister on the allegation that my father was a front man to the late dictators of Liberia. below is the link.

http://www.theperspective.org/2004/may/eliesaleeby.html

All my father's assets were confiscated, by the present government and during this injustice; my sister and my Mother were maltreated and tortured. From his trauma, my Mother fell sick and died after four (4) months. During this incident, I went through my Father's document Files and I found out valid document (DEPOSIT CERTIFICATE) that covering lodged $35, 800,000.00 (Thirty-five Million Eight Hundred Thousand Dollars) kept in custody of Provident Security and Finance Company Ltd, in my name as next of kins to inherit the consignment in case of death occurrences’.

Until today Myself and my younger sister has made several attempts to collect the Two consignment boxes from the security company but all our effort has proved abortive because my father before his death he gave a standing instruction to the administrative manager in the security company, that under no Condition should the consignment boxes be released to us without providing/presenting a reputable foreign beneficiary that will stand for us as our foreign beneficiary and family investor and present a good investment plan before the boxes can be released to us with the help of his attorney that helped him made the deposit with the security company.

Now with all the conditions of the Global Provident security and Finance Company Ltd as been placed by my late father, I would want you to front and stand for me as my family investor so that we can successfully collect this consignment boxes from Provident Security and Finance Ltd in Ghana, west Africa Accra Ghana.

After the collection of this boxes, you will invite me to your country so that we can indeed go into a profitable investment that would be recommended by you otherwise we would all go separate ways if you want. In actual fact, we already have a Copy of the Certificate of Deposit, certificate of ownership, and the contract bond, in our possession and this we will use to perfect all necessary documents of claims to back up your claims that you are our late father foreign partner for the past 8 years and that presently you are our legal bona fide foreign beneficiary to help us receive the two trunk boxes abroad with the help of our father attorney here in United nations Accra Ghana.

The whole procedures will last few working days to get the Boxes containing the money (US$35.8 Million) retrieved to u successfully as soon as we get the change of ownership done in your name as our beneficiary and foreign guardian.

Your response is only what we are waiting for as we have arranged all necessary things. As soon as this message comes to you kindly get back to me indicating your interest.

For your assistance we shall agree on a percentage sharing when we've come into an agreement but i am willing to give you 35%. While 5% will cover any expense you and i may eventually insure in collection and shipment of the two trunk consignment boxes successfully to you in your home country.

Thanks & God bless you for your kindness and understanding because we are little children and cannot handle this issue alone and that is why we need your urgent attention towards this delivery so we can live a better life again as orphans and you as our foreign guardian and beneficiary.

Thanks & God bless you for your understanding.

I await your urgent response towards this delivery.

Edward Saleeby.

No comments:

Post a Comment