Tuesday 17 May 2011

abdulaiyonli01@gmail.com abdulaikabba16@yahoo.com = Scam

Dearest One,

This letter may come to you as a surprise based on the fact that I have not had any previous contact with you. Briefly, I am Abdulai KABBA the only Surviving son of late Ahmad Tejan KABBA the former President of Sierra Leone .
I believe that anyone conversant with the African news will know how my father was killed during the civil war in my Country.
I have since after the death of my late father escaped to the United States of America through the help of his American friend that also died in year 2009 who secured a US permanent residence & permit for me to further with my education. Until this recent time as I was searching for some of my papers when I discovered some vital documents belonged to my late father in related to the funds he deposited with one Bank here in Africa .
I have to fly down to Africa purposely because of this.

I have been able to identify myself as the heir to this property to the Bank Director who is ready to cooperate in releasing this Fund to whosoever I present to the bank as my Foreign Beneficiary, to be in the place of my late adopted father. This is in accordance with the injunction placed on the deposited fund by my late biological father.

I will like to present you to this bank as my late father’s friend and my Foreign Beneficiary to enable the successful claiming of what rightfully belong to me.
After your positive response, i shall mail you more details about the fund and jointly outline the procedure to get it transfer into your home Country bank account for me come over, then we shall discuss on how to Invest the fund.

Sincerely,
Abdulai KABBA

No comments:

Post a Comment