Tuesday 17 May 2011

cliffmaxson@qatar.io = Scam

Manager/CEO

How are you and your family? I hope this letter finds you good.
Well I intended to established and come to operate a very viable business
as a means of investment in your country. But I do not know how this is done
in your home town, so I will need your help in this regard.
My preference is any good profit yielding business and I would appreciate any
viable ideas you could come up with, Though I will also need you to help me look
for properties like homes and lands for sale as I am proposing to invest in your
country the sum of Thirty Million United States Dollars ($30,000,000.00 USD) for this operation. However I do not know if you can be able to be of help to me ?
My need for this business proposition and to acquire these properties is
very urgent as I am planning to reallocate out of this country with my family down to
your country. I want you to also help in finding a good home where my family and
I will live. Please I expect your good and prompt reply so that we can
proceed swiftly.
For Further information/better clarification,contact me on my personal
email address (cliffmaxson@qatar.io) and I will need your phone number for easier communication.I am in a sincere desire of your humble assistance.

Best Regards,
Mr.Cliff Maxson

No comments:

Post a Comment