Monday 16 May 2011

saeedahmed1@9.cn = Scam

Dear Beloved,

I know this letter might surprise you,but i don't want you to feel sorry
for me, because, I believe everyone will die someday,and am contacting you
because i really do need your help and i want you to help me with all your
effort and time for just few days.I want you to be honest and truthfull
with me that you will help me with my last wish as a dying man. My name is
Saeed Ahmed, a merchant in Dubai,in the U.A.E. I have been diagnosed with
Esophageal cancer,it has defiled all forms of medical treatment,and right
now I have only about a few months to live,according to my doctor.

I have now decided to give all my wealth to charity organizations, as I
want this to be one of the last good deeds I do on earth so far. I once
asked members of my family to close one of my account and distribute the
money which I have there to charity organization in Bulgaria and
Pakistan,they refused and kept the money to themselves.Hence, I do not
trust them anymore, as they seem not to be contended with what I have left
for them.

The last of my money which no one knows of is the huge cash deposit of
($18,000,000,00) that I have with a Finance/Diplomatic Company Abroad. I
will want you to Act as my Beneficiary who will help me contact the
security finance company on my behalf to discuss the terms and condition
of getting this deposit out from thier custody and helping me to dispatch
it to the charity organisations.

Kindly get back to me with trust and sincerity that you will help me on
this regards.Here is my personal mail box:saeedahmed1@9.cn

I have set aside 30% for you and for your time.

God be with you.

Saeed Ahmed.

No comments:

Post a Comment