Sunday 8 May 2011

larrysmith65@mail2larry.com 234-8023938253 = Scam

Hi,

I bring this business proposal to you in good faith , My name is Larry Smith, Head of International Remittance Department Oceanic Bank Nigeria Plc.

My Aim of contacting you is in regards to US$4,200,000 excess floating funds which i discovered during our annual account cross checking in the year 2010.This fund has no beneficiary till date.

I pledge for your partnership to lay claims of this fund from my bank as the Original depositor, I will update your name into the computer data base of our bank with my position in the office as the Head of Foreign Operations, and will print out an updated deposit slip in your name which you will send to the Operational Manager of my bank, laying claims on the above mentioned funds and asking the bank for closure/swift transfer of the fund which will be existing in your name to your nominated account coordinates in your country. Immediately this is achieved, I will give you an account where you will wire 60% of the funds to me and keep the rest to yourself.

If you are interested and willing to work with me, please contact me via my private email address at larrysmith65@mail2larry.com

Anticipating your early response.

Regards
Larry Smith
MTel:+234-8023938253

No comments:

Post a Comment