Tuesday 10 December 2013

national_house@superposta.com = Scam

FEDERAL MINISTRY OF FINANCE
NATIONAL HOUSE OF ASSEMBLY COMPLEX
SENATE HOUSE - UPPER CHAMBERS WUSE DISTRICT, COTONOU BENIN

Our Ref: FGN /SNT/STB

Email us at: national_house@superposta.com

I have to inform you again, that we are not playing over this, I know
my reason for the continuous sending of this notification to you, the
fact is that you can't seem to trust any one again over this payment for
what you have been in cantered in many months ago, but I want you to
trust me, I cannot scam you for $40 it is for bank processing of your
payment, the fees of $40 is clearly written to you before, I did not
invent the bill to defraud you of $40 it is an official bank payment
processing fee, and the good part of this, is that you will never, ever
be disturbed again over any kind of payment, this is final, and the
forms from there becomes effective once we submit your payment
application processing fee and pay the form fee of $40 I don't want you
to loose this fund this time, because you may never get another such
good opportunity, the federal government is keen and very determined to
pay your overdue debts, this is not a fluke, I would not want you to
loose this fund out of ignorance, I will send you all the documents as
soon as bank payment processing fee is paid, you have to trust me, you
will get your fund, find a way to get $40 you will not loose it, instead
it will bring your financial breakthrough, find the money and send it to
our bursary. The reason why am sending you this because I want you to
receive your USD2.5M immediately we are trying to round up for this
payment program.

The processing charges which was initially on the high price has been
cut down by the payout bank considering the poor economic situations
that make it difficult for the middle class citizens to meet up with the
processing charges of their entitlement. Upon the confirmation of your
processing charges you will get your $2.500, 000.00 into your account
within 15hrs.

Here is the payment information through western union money transfer or
money gram money transfer finally my advice to you is not to abandon
this transaction because of the requirement of ($40)

Account Officer Info:

Receiver's first name: JIM OBINNA

Address: Lot No. 23 Patte D'Oie, 03 BP 2147.
City: Cotonou
Country: Benin Republic
Text Question: code
Answer: code
Amount required: $40
Sender's Name:
MTCN Number#:
Sender’s address:
Sender’s full banking details to avoid wrong transfer:

As soon as the payment is received today, you will receive your $2.5M
the same today without any delay.

Send your reply only at: national_house@superposta.com
Best Regards
Mrs. Vivian Douglas

My email id: national_house@superposta.com

No comments:

Post a Comment