Saturday 14 December 2013

majordavidmartin@gmail.com = Scam

STRICTLY CONFIDENTIAL

MY name is Major. David Martin, an American army commander with 3rd
Infantry Division of U.S. Leading coalition forces currently stationed
in Kabul Afghanistan, on war against terrorism/freedom of Afghanis. I
got to contact you based on the urgent need of international
partnership.

Without mincing words, I want to confide in you that I have in my
possession the sum of (18.5 million USD) Which I got from crude oil
deal here in Afghanistan and I deposited this money with a Red Cross
agent informing him that we are making contact for the real owner of
the money. It is under my power to approve whoever comes forth for
this money. But the issue here lies on trust; can i trust you with
this deal?

I will reward you immensely with 30% share for your help and I hope I
am been fair on this deal?. Get back to me with your full information:

YOUR FULL NAME..............
YOUR FULL ADDRESS....................
YOUR DIRECT TELEPHONE NUMBER..........

I wait for your contact details so we can go on. In less than 5days
the money should have been in your custody and I will come over for my
money.

Kind regards,
Major,Daivd Martin
email: [majordavidmartin@gmail.com]

No comments:

Post a Comment