Monday 16 December 2013

Eng_Brad_Ranton_2_Private@yahoo.co.uk = Scam

Greetings,

I hope this email find you in good health. In view of my correspondence
with you, I unassumingly solicit for your utmost consideration, as this
letter serves as my formal notice of my intent to go into a multinational
investment with you in your country.

My name is Brad Ranton, the Senior consultant (Reflix Petroleum UK).
You may check on the site below to review our company profile and educate
yourself more about me.

www.reflixpetroleum.co.uk

I am contacting you to negotiate my proposition for investment of
multinational companies and industries with you in your country, if you
willingly accept my offer I shall provide you with the relevant details
for the investment funds and our procedures in sequence.

Furthermore, I want every of my dealings with you to be carried out
legally, genuinely and transparent.

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Best regards,

Eng.Brad Ranton
Senior consultant
www.reflixpetroleum.co.uk
Private Email:
Eng_Brad_Ranton_2_Private@yahoo.co.uk

No comments:

Post a Comment