Thursday 26 December 2013

alan.salerno@yahoo.com = Scam

Hi,

I got your email from an e-marketing company, so i decided to let you know about the business opportunity of supplying us raw material from India. I am an employee of a multi-national animal vaccines production company in USA and UK working as the production manager.

There is a raw material which our company always send me to purchase from India. Right now I have been promoted to the post of production manager and the company cannot send me to India again, our director has asked me for the contact of the local dealer in India to enable them send the new purchasing manager to India to purchase the product directly from the dealer in India.

This material can only be found in India and Fiji only but cheaper in India. I want you to act as the dealer. I will present you to the company as the dealer in India where i was purchasing this product; You would now purchase the product from the manufacturer whom I used to buy from, and supply to our company with you as the direct dealer. After purchasing from original manufacturer, you would sell to our new purchasing manager at a higher price. The profit would be shared between you and I. This business is very lucrative and it is continuous.

Your role must be played perfectly and the least I expect from you is betrayal. I don’t want my organization to know the real cost of the product because of my personal interest. Kindly revert me if you are interested.

Get in touch with me through my mail id: alan.salerno@yahoo.com

Hope to hear from you soon!

Regards,


Alan Salerno 

No comments:

Post a Comment