Tuesday 31 December 2013

+221-77892-5778 = Scam

Good morning my love

How are you this blessed morning and your health which is more
important to me?. I am writing this mail to you with tears and sorrow
from my heart. With due respect , trust and humanity, i appeal to you
to exercise a little patience and read through my letter i feel quite
safe dealing with you in this important business having gone through
your remarkable profile, honestly i am writing this email to you with
pains, tears and sorrow from my heart, i will really like to have a
good relationship with you and i have a special reason why i decided
to contact you. I decided to contact you due to the urgency of my
situation.

My name is Miss. Mary Kipkalya Kones, 25yrs old female and i am from
Kenya in East Africa. Light in complexion, single( never married )but
presently i am residing here in Dakar Senegal refugee camp. My father
Late Dr Kipkalya Kones was the former Kenyan road Minister. He and
Assistant Minister of Home Affairs Lorna Laboso had been on board the
Cessna 210, which was headed to Kericho and crashed in a remote area
called Kajong'a, in western Kenya. The plane crashed on the Tuesday
10th, June,2008.

After the burial of my father, my stepmother and uncle conspired and
sold my father's property to an Italian expertrate which they shared
the money among themselves and live nothing for me. One faithful
morning, I opened my father's briefcase and found out the documents
which he have deposited huge amount of money in one bank in Scotland
with my name as the next of kin because when he was alive he deposited
some amount of money in a leading bank in Europe which he used my name
as the next of kin. The amount in question is $3.8M(Three Million
eight Hundred Thousand Dollars).

I have informed the bank about claiming this money and the only thing
they told me is to look for a foreign partner who will assist me in
the transfer due to my refugee status here in Senegal. They also told
me that my late father's instuction to the bank is that the money
would only be release to me when I am married or present a trustee who
will help me and invest the money overseas. I am in search of an
honest and reliable person who will help me and stand as my trustee so
that I will present him to the Bank for transfer of the money to his
bank account overseas. I have chosen to contact you after my prayers
and I believe that you will not betray my trust. But rather take me as
your own sister or we can get married immediately i come to your
country.

My dearest, thing are very bad for me here in the refugee camp where i
am living today. People are dying here day after day because of lack
of food and poor medical treatment. Even one of us died last night and
was buried today. I am afraid of what i am seeing here. I don't know
who it will be her turn tomorrow. I was first year student in the
university studying law before the ugly incident that killed my
parents that put me in this horrible place i found myself toady. This
place is like a prison as we are only allowed to go out on Monday and
Friday of the week as given by the united nation rules and regulation
here in Senegal. It's just like one staying in the prison and i hope
by Gods grace i will come out here soon. in this refugee we are only
allowed to go out two times in a week.

Its just like one staying in the prison and i hope by Gods grace i
will come out here soon. i don't have any relatives now whom i can go
to and the only person i have now is Rev Anthony Uti who is the pastor
of the (Christ for all Churches) here in the refugee he has been very
nice to me since i came here but i am not living with him rather i am
leaving in the women's hostel because the refugee have two hostels one
for men the other for women. I want you to help me out and give me
better life there in your country

Please i want you to call me with our Pastors Tel number

+221-77892-5778

if you call, tell him that you want to speak with me he will send for
me in the hostel to come and answer your call. As a refugee here i
don't have any right or privilledge to any thing be it money or
whatever because it is against the law of this country. I want to go
back to my studies because i only attended my first year before the
tragic incident that lead to my being in this situation now took place

Though you may wonder why I am so soon revealing myself to you without
knowing you, well I will say that my mind convinc ed me that you may
be the true person to help me. More so, I will like to disclose much
to you if you can help me to relocate to your country because my
stepmother have threaten to assinate me and that is why I stop my
studies and run away before I finally find myself in the united
nations camp here in Senegal where i am living now.

You will also help me to place the money in a more profitable business
venture in your Country. However, you will help by recommending a nice
University in your country so that I can complete my studies. It is my
intention to compensate you with 20% of the total money for your
services and the balance shall be my capital in your establishment. As
soon as I receive your positive response showing your interest I will
put things into action immediately. In the light of the above. I shall
appreciate an urgent message indicating your ability and willingness
to handle this transaction sincerely.

AWAITING YOUR URGENT AND POSITIVE RESPONSE . Please do keep this only
to your self for now until the bank will transfer the fund. I beg you
not to disclose it till i come over because I am afraid of my wicked
stepmother who has threatened to kill me and have the money alone ,I
thank God Today that am out from my country (KENYA) but now In
(Senegal Refugee Camp)i thank God for the life of Rev as he has been
helpful to me since i became close to him after his visitation to the
clinic when i was sick in the camp. He has assisted me in several ways
sending emails from his office. I have the documents for the claims.
Attach here is my pictures i promise.

Yours Sincerely
Mary Kones 

No comments:

Post a Comment