Thursday 19 December 2013

olivier_vadim@yahoo.de = Scam

I am Mr Olivier Vadim, Presently i have been diagnosed with Cancer which was discovered very late, due to my laxity in caring for my health. It has defiled all forms of medicine, Right now I have only about a few months to live, according to my Medical Doctor. I have not particularly lived my life so well, as I never really cared for myself but the oil business. Though I am very rich, I was never generous, I only focused on my business as that was the only thing I cared for. But now I regret all this as I now know that there is more to life than just wanting to have or make all the money in the world.

I want God to be merciful to me and accept my soul and so I have decided to give arms to charity organizations and give succor and comfort to the less privileged and motherless babies, as I want this to be one of the last good deeds I do on earth, I have Two Million united state dollars (2,000,000.00) in the Vault of a Financial company, I want you to collect this deposit on my behalf and disburse it to the less privileged and for charity organization project.

I will set aside 25% for you for your time and efforts.
I wish to hear from you soon. ( olivier_vadim@yahoo.de )
God bless you,
Olivier Vadim

No comments:

Post a Comment