Sunday 29 December 2013

+447031976076 = Scam

Dear Partner.

Compliment of the day,I am Mr. Dave Robert the Bank Manager Guaranty trust bank limited. I have a lucrative business proposal of mutual interest to share with you It worth $5.800,000USD.My client Mr. Philip Guimaraes a nationality of Brazil who used to work with Shell oil petroleum company UK and also businessman made a numbered fixed deposit for 18 calendar months, with a value of Five Million Eight Hundred Thousand United State Dollars only in my branch.

After six month in 2003 still no response came from him. We later find out that Mr. Philip Guimaraes along with his wife and the only daughter had an accident and died.

After further investigation it was also discovered that Mr. Philip Guimaraes did not declare any next of kin in his official papers including the paper work of his bank deposit. And he also confided in me the last time he was at my office that no one except me knew of his deposit in my bank. So, ( $5.800,000USD ) Five Million Eight United State Dollars is still lying in my bank and no one will ever come forward to claim it.

What bothers me most is that according to the laws of my country at the expiration 10 years and six month the funds will revert to the ownership of the British Government if nobody applies to claim the funds. Against this backdrop, my suggestion to you is that I will like you as a foreigner to stand as the next of kin to Mr. Philip Guimaraes so that you will be able to receive his funds.

I want you to know that I have had everything planned out so that we shall come out successful. I have an attorney that will prepare the necessary document that will back you up as the next of kin to Mr. Philip Guimaraes, all that i required from you is your full-Name/Age/Address/Country/occupation/a scanned copy of your Driver's license or international passport and your personal Telephone number to me, so that the attorney will commence his job.

After you have been made the next of kin, the attorney will also file in for claims on your behalf and secure the necessary approval and letter of probate in your favor for the move of the funds to an account that will be provided by you. There is no risk involved at all in this matter, as we are going to adopt a legalized method and the attorney will prepare all the necessary documents.Please endeavor to keep this transaction confidential.

Please do not discuss it with anybody. I really can't wait till the funds leave my bank because I have not been able to sleep nor eat properly for the past days. Attach to this email is my identity Card for your reference.

Kind Regards,

Mr.Dave Robert
Tell:+447031976076 

1 comment:

  1. KLIK DISINI Dapatkan Bonus Dan Promo Menarik Yang Menguntungkan Untuk Anda Disini
    Contact Us Person :
    kalian Bisa Mendapatkan Bonus Yang Banyak Dan Menguntungkan

    DAFTAR POKER
    POKER TERPERCAYA
    POKER TERBAIK
    POKER TERNYAMAN
    POKER TERBAIK
    TRAILER FILM

    sm558poker.com
    ? LIVECHAT POKERV1TA
    ? WA: 082312256064
    ? BBM : D88B0154

    ReplyDelete