Thursday 26 December 2013

+2348097068645 martineze1230@yahoo.com = Scam

Dear Sir,


I got your company information through a search in the internet. I am an authorized agent registered with the Niger Delta Development Commission, (NDDC), www.nddc.gov.ng as a sourcing agent for sundry products.
I search for companies to bid for supply contracts on commission basis.
I receive 2% commission from the seller/manufacturer in any successful contract done through my recommendation.

At the moment, the NDDC is interested in your products and I will like to make a preliminary presentation/introduction of your company to the NDDC for their consideration. Could you please be kind enough to furnish me with the following information to enable me present/introduce your highly esteemed company to the to the Tender/procurement department of the NDDC:

1) Your price list in CIF
2) The Technical details of your products
3) Your company profile

You may include any information or document that you deem necessary
We are looking forward to working with you.

Best regards,
Martin Eze
+2348097068645
martineze1230@yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment