Thursday 19 December 2013

obakabo1212@gmail.com = Scam

Dear Friend,

How are you today?.Well it is a pleasure to contact you on this regard and i pray that this will turn out to be ever lasting relationship for both of us. However it's just my urgent need for a Foreign partner that made me to contact you for this Transaction,i got your contact from our chambers of commerce, while searching for someone that I can go into partnership with. I am Mr Kabo Oba, the bill and exchange manager with the Bank Of Africa.(B.O.A).

I have the opportunity of transferring the left over fund (31.8 Million Us Dollars)Thirty-One Million Eight Hundred Thousand United States of American Dollars of one of my Bank clients who died along with his supposed next of kin in an air crash at Kenya on july 21th 2003.

I agree that 40% of this money will be for you in respect of the provision of a foreign account,50% for me while 10% is for establishing of foundation for the less privilleges in your country.If you are really interested in my proposal further details of the Transfer will be forwarded unto you as soon as I receive your willingness mail for successful transfer.

Sincerely,
Mr Kabo.O.Kabo

REPLY TO MY PRIVATE EMAIL / [obakabo1212@gmail.com]

No comments:

Post a Comment