Tuesday 31 December 2013

revfrgilbert1@yahoo.com +221775355544 = Scam

Dearest One,
How are you today,l hope you are fine.
My name is Miss Grace Kassala i am 24 years single, i am from Port
Sudan in AfricaSenegal due to the war in my country, i really need
help to come out from this situation.i saw your profile and i like it,
you sound real and interesting after going through your profile i was
moved to contact you to know more about you.

My day is boring here and we find it hard to go out because we are not
allowed to do so,the only person i have now is Rev. Father (Owen
Gilbert) who is heading the missionary.He has been very good to me
since i came here, his number is

+221775355544

dear you can call me through his phone he is going to call me to
answer to your call.

My late father Dr. Ellison Kassala, he is the Deputy Speaker of
Southern Assembly, also the CEO of (DR ELLISON TECHNICAL INDUSTRIAL
COMPANY LTD),in Port Sudan

I want to spend the rest of my life seeing you,please l would like you
to know that l have my late father's last will statement and death
certificate here with me which l will like to send to you to assist
me, because when he was alive he deposited some amount of money with a
Bank which he used my name as the next of kin. The amount in question
is $3.5(Three Million Five Hundred Thousand US Dollars), So i will
like you to assist me to transfer this money to your account and from
it you will send some money for me to get my traveling documents and
air ticket to come over to meet with you.

I want you to Know that i can't withdraw the money my self here due to
the law of this country, and the money can't be transferred here in
Senegal,i have got in touch with the bank through mail and let them
know about my plans to withdraw this money, l also got them aware of
the death of my father and they have acknowledged it with all there
confirmation, however,they advise me to get in touch with a very
responsible person who will stand on my behalf as a foreign
partner/trustee over the transfer since i am presently of refugee
status over here and wouldn't be permitted to handle this amount of
money.
presently residing in During the war the rebel and the greedy business
associate of my late father attacked our house and killed my parents,
It is only me that is alive and i managed to make my way to this
country Senegal where i am living the missionary, by the help of UN
army.

I just have to let you know about this so that you can assist me to be
my trustee on this money,like l said l want you to call me because l
have a lot to tell you, l kept this secret to people and want you to
also keep this secret, here the only person that knows about it is the
Reverend, have a nice time and think about me. this is the email
address of the Reverend

revfrgilbert1@yahoo.com

l hope to hear from you soon, i still remain yours forever Grace.
I would like to know more about you,Attached here is my picture,

No comments:

Post a Comment