Friday 27 December 2013

mrsgracefisher@aim.com = Scam

Dear Beloved,

Forgive my means of contacting you however since the internet is one of the fastest way of been in communication I decided to contact you here. I do foresee the surprise this letter will bring to you as it comes from a stranger, but be assured that it comes with the best of intentions.

I am Mrs. Grace Fisher now undergoing medical treatment in Cecilia Taiwanese Hospital South Africa. I am married to Dr. Martins Fisher Jr, who worked with British Judicial Commission in England for over a decade before he died 5th of July 2005. We were married for fifteen years without a child. He died after a brief illness that lasted for two weeks.

Before his death he made a vow to use his wealth for the down trodden and the less privileged in the society. Since his death I decided not to re-marry or get a child outside my matrimonial home When my late husband was alive he deposited the sum of £4 Million (4 Million Pounds sterling) with one Finance/Security Company in Europe. Presently, this money is still with the Security Company. Recently, my Doctor told me that I would not last for the next 4 months due to a rare form of cancer of the pancreas.

Though what disturbs me most is my stroke. Having known my condition I decided to donate this fund to an individual or better still a God fearing person who will utilize this money the way I am going to instruct here in. I want an individual that will use this to fund and provide succor to poor and indigent persons, orphanages, and widows and for propagating peace in the universe.

I took this decision because I do not have any child that will inherit this money and my husband relatives are not inclined to helping poor persons and I do not want my husbands hard earned money to be misused or spent in the manner in which my late husband did not specify. I do not want a situation where this money will be used in an ungodly manner, hence the reason for taking this bold decision. I am not afraid of death hence I know where I am going.

I know that I am going to be in the bosom of the Almighty. I do not need any telephone communication in this regard because of my health, and because of the presence of my husband's relatives around me always. I do not want them to know about this development. As soon as I receive your reply I shall give you the contact of the Finance/Security Company in Europe.

I would need your response to be directed to this email for sake of confidentiality my Private email(mrsgracefisher@aim.com) Hope to hear from you. Thank you and may the Almighty bless you Amen.

Yours sincerely,
Mrs. Grace Fisher.

1 comment:

  1. KLIK DISINI Dapatkan Bonus Dan Promo Menarik Yang Menguntungkan Untuk Anda Disini
    Contact Us Person :
    kalian Bisa Mendapatkan Bonus Yang Banyak Dan Menguntungkan

    DAFTAR POKER
    POKER TERPERCAYA
    POKER TERBAIK
    POKER TERNYAMAN
    POKER TERBAIK
    TRAILER FILM

    sm558poker.com
    ? LIVECHAT POKERV1TA
    ? WA: 082312256064
    ? BBM : D88B0154

    ReplyDelete