Thursday 26 December 2013

cindyosborne.bkservice@gmail.com = Scam

Hello,

I am Cindy Osborne, client service manager of a branch bank here where
late Dr. Dani was a renowned customer. He died a few years ago leaving
behind a large sum of money in the commercial bank here. I will not
mention the amount of money which runs into several millions in United
States Dollars and the name of bank or country presently until we have
agreed to a deal. I trust you will understand the need for such
precautions.

So far, valuable efforts have been made to get to his people but to no
avail, as he had no known relatives. He left his next of kin column in
his account opening forms blank. Due to this development, the bank has
been expecting someone to come forward as a close relative to claim
the funds. otherwise as the national laws would have it, any dormant
account for five years will be declared unclaimed and then paid into
the government purse.

To avert this negative development, my colleagues and I decided to
look for a reputable person to act as his next of kin. I have been
unsuccessful in locating the relatives for over 3 years now. Thus, I
seek your consent to present you as the next of Kin to the deceased
since you have the same last names, so that the proceeds of this
deposit would be sent to your provided account. We shall make
arrangements with a qualified and a reliable attorney to represent you
locally to avoid any inconvenience of you coming down to file such
funds claim.

All legal documents to aid your claim for this fund and to prove your
relationship with the deceased will be provided by us. Your help will
be appreciated with 30% of the total sum which I would disclose in my
next email. Please accept my apologies and keep my confidence and
disregard this letter if you do not appreciate this proposition i have
offered you.

I wait anxiously for your response.

Regards,
Cindy.
Private email: cindyosborne.bkservice@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment