Sunday 15 December 2013

stephanie-s@o2.pl = Scam

Greetings ,

My Name is Mrs. Stephanie Smith from California . I want to entrust Charity Funds in your care but will let you know reasons behind my action. I was married for 18 years with no child until my husband passed away in 2005 in an accident. Before his death we were both faithful Christians so i
decided not to remarry.
I began managing the investments until i was diagnosed of Cancer so could not manage it anymore hence sold all properties and realized $8.5 M (USD). This money i want to use to assist the less privileged and widows but will need your assistance to reach out to them as my health has become a barrier
to my dreams. I await your response as soon as possible through my private email: (stephanie-s@o2.pl). Remain Blessed.
Mrs. Stephanie Smith

No comments:

Post a Comment