Monday 2 January 2012

bb85547@gmail.com = Scam

I am Barrister Bruce Baley, a solicitor at law, a client of mine who bears the same last name with you, On the 21st of April 2008, my client, his wife and their only daughter were involved in a car accident along Airport Road here in Lome republic of Togo and all occupants of the vehicle unfortunately lost their lives. Since then I have made several inquiries to locate any of my client's extended relatives, this has also proved unsuccessful. After these several unsuccessful attempts, I decided to track his last name over the Internet, to locate any member of his family hence I contacted you. I have contacted you to assist in retrieving funds valued at US$5.4m (Five Million Four Hundred Thousand US Dollars) left behind by my client before it gets confiscated or declared unserviceable by the bank where this huge amount were deposited. Therefore, on receipt of your positive response, we shall then discuss the sharing ratio and modalities for transfer. Yours Sincerely Barr. Bruce B. Baley. Email:bb85547@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment