Monday 21 November 2011

sonia.herbertt@yahoo.com sahilbarakija@yahoo.co.in = Scam

Good News My Dear, I am writing you this message with guarantee and Confidence. I know this message may come to you as a surprise because you dont know me. My Name is Mrs Sonia Herbert, I am the financial secretory in our Bank. Durring our Bank account auditing, We have notice a dormant Fund in the current account the sum of Ten Million Five hundred Thousand Dollars ( $10,500,000.00 ) belonging to Mr Williams whose surname are related with your surname from your country. He died in a Car Accident with his wife since 2001 while visiting a neighbouring country on vacation. Since the death of my client I have been looking for any of his family relations who will stand as the beneficiary for the claims of this fund in our Bank. I contacted you to stand as the relative beneficiary of this Fund so that we will transfer this fund to your country because your surname bear the same surname with my Late client. Now i want you to stand as the beneficiary of this fund to enable our Bank to transfer the fund to you in your account. I have all the document of this fund intact. All i want you to do is to provid me with your name and address so that i can meet our Bank Management for them to registered your full name as the beficiary of this total fund and proceed the transfer to your name. YOUR FULL NAME:....... YOUR ADDRESS:......... YOUR COUNTRY:......... YOUR AGE:............. YOUR OCCUPATION:...... YOUR PHONE NUMBER:.... Immediately i hear from you i will give you complete information about this Fund with our Bank contact detail. Be rest assured that this transfer will only take 3 days if i submit your name to the Bank as the beneficiary of my late client. I wait urgently to hear from you Sincerely Mrs Sonia Herbert

No comments:

Post a Comment