Tuesday 22 November 2011

billahgaddafi@yahoo.com.ph moatgaddafi@yahoo.com.ph = Scam

Good day, I know this letter will definitely come to you as a huge surprise, but I implore you to take the time to go through it carefully as the decision you make will go off a long way to determine my future and continued existence. My name is Moatassem-Billah Gaddafi, I am the son of the late Muammar al-Gaddafi and the National Security Adviser of Libya. I am at the moment very depressed as I write to you. I got your mail from search engine and I really think you can be of help to me. At the moment I have been banned from traveling and some of my assets have been frozen already and that of my late father (Muammar al-Gaddafi ) and his families. Due to the situation at hand, I do not possess the right to move about as I will be arrested and prosecuted in an international court of justice. In my possession right now is my internet connection and my private cell phone, it is only with this two means I am able to make contact with the outside world. Also as another measure that has been taken by the international community, our asset i.e the assets of Muammar al-Gaddafi and family world wide have been frozen due to the actions of my late father. The above mentioned reasons are what have compelled me to write you this mail as I seek to partner with a trustworthy person who can assist me in transferring some of my monetary assets worth about 145m GBP (ONE HUNDRED AND FORTY-FIVE MILLION GREAT BRITISH POUNDS). This funds has been lodged in a bank account in the United Kingdom and as things are shaping now this money is likely to be discovered soon, so I seek your assistance in helping me transfer this money into your account so that it is not discovered. I am ready to offer as much as 40% of this money to you if you render to assist in transferring this money and the money is transferred successfully. PLEASE LET ACT FAST IF WILLING TO ASSIST ME? FILL THE REQUIRED INFORMATIONS BELOW,This information will enable my attorney file an application from the court of law in your favour as the original beneficiary of the fund and he will send to you my CERTIFICATE OF DEPOSIT of this Fund and also send to you a POWER Of ATTORNEY to enable you file for claim from the security firm and finance company where this fund is, without questioning or stress. 1).Your Full Name…………………………………………………………… 2).Your Full Contact Address…………………………………………………………… 3).Your Age…………………………………………………/Sex………………………………… 4).Your State of Origin…………………………………………………………………………… 5).Your Country………………………………………………………………………………… 6).Scan Copy of your International Passport………………………………………………. 7).Your Cell Phone Number………………………………………………………………… 8 ).Your Home Tel………………………………………………/Fax Line……………………… 9).Your Alternative Email ID…………………………………………………………………… 10).Your Occupation…………………………………………………………………………… PLEASE LET ACT FAST.? Thanks, Moatassem-Billah Gaddafi.

No comments:

Post a Comment