Tuesday 22 November 2011

yusufahmad002@gmail.com +27 83 986 8262 = Scam

From: Yusuf Ahmad Dear Friend, You may be surprise to receive this mail since you don't know me personally, but with due respect, trust and humility, I write to you this proposal. I am Mr. Yusuf Ahmad, the son of Musa Ahmad of Dafur Sudan. It is indeed my pleasure to contact you for assistance of a business venture which I intend to establish in your country. I got your contact while I was doing a private research on the Internet for a reliable and capable foreign partner that will assist me and my family to transfer fund to his personal or private account for investment purpose Though I have not met with you before, but considering the recent political instabilities in my country, I believe one has to risk confiding in success sometimes in life. There is this huge amount of money (Ten Million U.S dollars) ($10,000,000.00) which my late Father deposited in South African in a private security company and they content was not disclosed, awaiting claim before he was assassinated by unknown persons during this war in Dafur Sudan. Now I have decided to invest this money in your country or anywhere safe for security and political reasons. I want you to help me retrieve this money for onward transfer to any designated bank account of your choice for investment purposes. We have to negotiate on what will be offered to you for assisting me to handle this project, I and my family have agreed to offer you 25% of the total sum and 5% will be used to cover all the expenses made both here and in your country while 70% is for my family .Please, read more on the news. www.savedarfur.org All I require is your honest & kind co-operation. I will give you further details as soon as you show interest in helping me. You can contact me on ( yusufahmad002@gmail.com ). Phone +27 83 986 8262 I wait for your kind consideration to my proposal. Best Regards, Mr. Yusuf Ahmad

No comments:

Post a Comment