Monday 28 November 2011

web327934@att.net rebeccalukman43@yahoo.com = Scam

FROM REBECCA LUKMAN 127 LOUIS BOTHA AVENUE JHB SOUTH AFRICA Hello Dear With due respect, trust and humility, I write you this proposal, which I believe, it would be of great interest to you. I found your contact while I was doing a private research on the Internet for a reliable and capable foreign partner who will assist my family and I invest in a profitable business venture. We would like to invest into real estate/properties etc, but if you have any other way to invest you are welcome. I am Mrs. Rebecca Lukman the wife of (late) Mr. Morris Lukman of Zimbabwe. During the current war against farmers in Zimbabwe and from the support of our President Robert Mugabe to claim all the white owned farms in our country, all the white farmers were ordered to surrender their farms to his party members and his followers. My husband who was one of the best farmers in our country and treasury of the farmer's co-operation did not support our president idea, so the party members invaded my husband's farms and burnt everything in the farm, killed my husband and made away with a lot of items in the farm. After the death of my husband, my family and I decided to move out of Zimbabwe because of our lives were in danger. Before the death of my husband, he deposits the sum of US$21.2M (Twenty one Million Two Hundred Thousand United State Dollars) in one of the private security company, as if he foresaw the looming danger in Zimbabwe. This money was deposited in a box as germ stones to avoid much demurrage from Security Company. This amount was meant for the purchase of new machines and chemicals for his farms and established of new farm in Swaziland. So if you consider this proposal, we have agreed to give you 25% of the Total sum for helping us to move this money out of South Africa and 75% will be for me and my family to invest in your country. All I want is for you to furnish me your details and your personal phone and fax numbers and your email address for easy communication. Finally, as soon as you have indicated your interest and capability to handle this transaction then my son will detail you the modality. Best Regards, Mrs. Rebecca Lukman (For the Family)

No comments:

Post a Comment