Sunday 27 November 2011

ericjohn1155@yahoo.co.jp rafaelhrt2001@yahoo.com = Scam

Dear Friend, I contacted you In order to transfer out the sum of (US$28.5 Million)Twenty Eight Million and Five hundred Thousand United State Dollars) from my bank into an account provided. It was during the course of auditing last month, that I discovered a floating fund in an account opened with the bank in 2005 and since 2008 nobody has operated on this account, after going through some old files, I discovered that the owner of the account is deceased and did not state any Next Of Kin.what i will only do now,is to contact a bank Lawyer to put your name as the next of kin to this fund now immediatly. Hence the money is floating and if I do not remit this money urgently it will be forfeited(confisticated) for nothing by our management and sent to the United state bank treasury. However,I am revealing this to you believing in God that you will never let me down when the money is transferred into your nominated bank account anywhere in the world even if i do not know you. At the conclusion of this business, I will give to you 35% of the total amount,while 60% will be for me and 5% percent will be used for any expenses we might run into during the processing of the fund transfer. I am looking forward to hearing from you. Reply me back at this alternative E_mail address:{ericjohn1155@yahoo.co.jp} You can include your telephone or mobile number for easy Communication.I know you are capable of handling this transaction after going through your profile,this is our opportunity to make real good morning.I am only scare if you will be able to keep this as a secret between us. Best Regards Eric John Auditing and Accounting Section

No comments:

Post a Comment