Friday 25 November 2011

ibra_momor1@yahoo.com = Scam

Good day, My Name is Mr Ibrahim Momor I am From Sudan now and will be coming into your country in a couple of days . I really need your help to invest in your country. I know you will be surprised to receive this mail, considering the fact that we don't know each other, however I got your contact details from the internet network search in your country. I want you to know that a huge amount of money will be coming into your country in a couple of days,US$5,000,000,00 ( Five Million United states dollars) as I am sending you this email Please don't be surprised. I got the money from Sudan I was among the peacekeepers in Sudan Rebels attacked our camp, so I ran away with the box of money including the keys. I will explain more to you about the money when we meet. HELP ME INVEST THE MONEY Don't be afraid, there is no way on EARTH any body knows that I am with the money. When the rebels attacked the camp. People died, I managed to escape with the box of money. Help me invest the money and I will give you 25% of the total sum, my communication will be through email till I know that you can be trusted in this country. Waiting for your quick mail. The earlier the better. I need to bring my family from Sudan I will really appreciate it, if you will help me to invest the money in your country and also leave a better life.send me a mail through my private email address : ibra_momor1@yahoo.com Regards Mr Ibrahim Momor

No comments:

Post a Comment