Friday 25 November 2011

assetmanager1@videobank.it hansmond@videobank.it = Scam

INVESTMENT MANAGER PRIVATE & VERY SAFE TONBRIDGE, KENT TN11 9DZ, UNITED KINGDOM. Dear Sir, I wish to inform you that this letter is not a hoax mail and I urge you to treat it serious. We want to transfer the sum of 32,000.000.00{Thirty Two Million British Pounds sterling} to any safe account with your honest assistance. I have every possibility for the accumulated proceed to be paid in your favour and then both of us will share the value equal percentage Can I trust you on this? Although, necessary steps has been made regards to this issue confidentially with key Bank Personnel’s and they have agreed to help if I found honest and capable person to handle this transaction to enable us transfer the value Asset out from UK. I guarantee that this will be executed under a concrete special arrangement that will protect us from any breach of law. I will not fail to bring to your notice that this transaction is total hitch-free and you should not entertain any fear because good arrangement has been outlined for successful conclusion. If you are willing and capable to handle this business with me in full confidence & trust, please do not hesitate to Reply me back. I look forward hearing from you. Warmest Regards. Mr. Victor Raymond.

No comments:

Post a Comment