Sunday 27 November 2011

diplomat.mark_anderson4@rocketmail.com = Scam

Dear I am at Heathrow Airport London with the consignment { An Vitual Atm Master Card worth $600.000.00 issued in your name} for over two hours now. The problem is that the phone number you gave me is not working or can't go through and I want to get you on phone before proceeding to your country with the Atm Card. Kindly give me a new number to reach you and also send to me your complete house address otherwise, I will deposit your Atm Card with European Credit Commission, London Annex {office Grosvenor Square,London, W1K 6JP United Kingdom} Note, Your reply would only be answered if you reply only to this email: diplomat.mark_anderson4@rocketmail.com otherwise, i will not attend to it. Best Regards Diplomat Mark S, Anderson

No comments:

Post a Comment