Monday 21 November 2011

capt_jrichards@ymail.com = Scam

Hello, I am Capt. Jennifer Richards,an Australian nurse working with NATO, my late husband made some good money through oil deals in Iraq and deposited the money in a Bank in Europe before he died of cancer.Based on my job and how the money was made,i can't come out openly to claim the money,so i need an honest person that will go to the Bank were the money is deposited and claim to be my late husband's business partner. I shall authorize as my late Husband's partner,immediately you accept this proposal, Because i am the only person that can present the partner of my late Husband to the Bank, you will contact the Bank and ask for the release of the Fund to you as the beneficiary with their details which i shall provide to you later. I will 40% share of the total sum for partnering with me. The exact amount deposited inside the Bank by my late husband is $12.5 m Usd.I want to invest on Real Estate business and willing give you 30% for your expertise in the field. Looking forward to reading an immediate positive response from you and our unit's satellite phone is strictly monitored,so it is best we communicate through email due to the secrecy about this transaction. Reply back to my private email: capt_jrichards@ymail.com Regards, Capt. Jennifer Richards.

No comments:

Post a Comment