Friday 25 November 2011

Email Address: drwilson.cole@royalbkofscotland.co.uk Phone:+447014246037 Fax: +44(0)2080432301 +442080432301 = Scam

May the peace of the Lord be unto you, I am Mrs. Joy Erich, 89 Years old woman and the wife of Late Sir Burckhard Erich who died in a Plane crash with our 14yrs old only child Antonio Erich on Monday the 7th of September 1998 GMT 14:22 UK while they were flying from New York to Geneva. Please see site below for more information. http://www.cnn.com/WORLD/9809/swissair.victims.list/index.html Presently, I have willed out almost half of our assets to several charity homes and to some of the less privilege in different countries. I and my husband agreed to render support to an individual we have not meet before in life due to the fact that when we were still young in life we receive an anonymous help from an individual we did not know and which we have not being able to know till date, the impact we got from such gesture made us to do same. I am sorry to inform you that you will never have the chance to know me because of my illness (acute Malignant Neoplastic Disease) which i have been battling for 2 years now and the doctor said they cannot help me anymore. Regarding how I got your personal details, it is via the internet with the help of the Nanny assigned to attend to me in my undisclosed ward here in the hospital. Because I cannot surf on my own due to partial stroke, it is the nurse who surfs for me under my direction We (my husband and I) have the sum of Five Million, Eight Hundred Thousand British Pounds Sterlings with The Royal Bank of scotland UK; I have not made any transaction with my account for two years now because of my illness and the doctor said I have few months. Right now I want to give you the said sum for you to help the less privileged in your country and for your own personal use. You have to contact Dr. Wilson Cole who is in charge of International Transfer and also my personal accountant at The Royal Bank of scotland UK for the transfer of the funds to your personal account with this information below; Contact Person: Dr. Wilson Cole Email Address: drwilson.cole@royalbkofscotland.co.uk Phone:+447014246037 Fax: +44(0)2080432301 +442080432301 I also want to let you know that I have paid for the change of ownership affidavit, power of attorney and the insurance bond, so please, do not pay for any of these documents I just mentioned, you will be given the said documents as soon as you contact the bank with the below information. Full Names: Postal address; Direct telephone number; Age: Occupation: Gender: When contacting them, also include this code number: (4033/spce/9ty), you are to also present it to them for verification. Please, try to contact them as soon as you receive this mail to avoid any further delay. I know all this may sound surprising to you, I do not know you, but I want to trust you will use this fund to help the less privilege and for your own personal use. Yours Faithfully, Mrs. Joy Erich

No comments:

Post a Comment