Wednesday 23 November 2011

mr.siwan_park@pwdh.net = Scam

I am Mr. Si-Wan Park, manager on deposit and remittance in Woori Bank,Hong Kong.; I have a sensitive, confidential brief from Hong Kong and I am asking for your partnership in re- profiling funds ($15,557,210.00 USD). What I require from you is your honest co-operation and I guarantee that this will be executed under a legitimate arrangement that will protect you and I from any breach of the law. Please accept my apologies, if I have encroached on your privacy without prior notice, keep my confidence and disregard this email if you do not appreciate this proposition I have offered you. All confirmable documents to back up this fund shall be made available to you, as soon as I receive your reply via:(mr.siwan_park@pwdh.net), I shall let you know what is required of you. Regards Si-Wan Park.

No comments:

Post a Comment