Tuesday 22 November 2011

MBPTSHOP@GMAIL.COM urdesk@dammlosa.com = Scam

Hello, I am interested in making a purchase of some product from your store. I will like you to provide me with the price list of the available product in stock still, provide me with your website so I can check what you have there before making out my orders. Concerning the shipment of these order, I know there are lots of restrictions making it hard or even impossible for you to sell and get the order shipped out of the country, but there is a shipping agency which I am registered with .The shipping's agent representative in the country will come to you for the pick up of the order from the country to me here in Fiji Island .So as soon as I am done with my payment with you which happen to be our company credit card as a mode of payment, I will make arrangement for the order to be picked up from your store. Can we proceed to the business? Note: - let us read from you whenever you get to read my order request. Regards Mac

No comments:

Post a Comment