Tuesday 22 November 2011

ga9861693@gmail.com = Scam

Greetings... I know you would be surprised to read from someone relatively unknown to you. My name is Dr. Aisha Muammar Al-Gaddafi the Libyan Goodwill Ambassador of the U.N. and the daughter of late Muammar Al-Gaddafi. Please I really need an urgent business deal with you. I have some fund deposited in a security company valued $16.2M Dollars which I want to invest with you because of the crises in Libya at the moment.You do not have to be afraid of anything as no one else knows about these funds. Due to the present condition imposed on me by the Government communication is strictly PROHIBITED. Please if you are interested to corporate with me for this deal so that you will stand as the beneficiary and receiver of this fund on my behalf to invest in your COUNTRY. I will furnish you with all the required information concerning this fund with the security company and my attorney as soon as you respond and agree to work with me on this matter. Please it is strictly confidential. Best Regards. Dr. Aisha Muammar Al-Gaddafi. Email: [ ga9861693@gmail.com ]

No comments:

Post a Comment