Tuesday 22 November 2011

johnabu1@blumail.org = Scam

FROM MR ABU JOHN UNION BANK OF NIGERIA PLC. COWRIE HOUSE ADEOLA-HOPEWELL STR. VICTORIA-ISLAND, LAGOS SIR/MADAM, I am Mr Abu John the present officer in charge of foreign operations Union Bank of Nigeria Plc., I got your contact through online network, I am contacting you in view that we might be of immense help to each other. I have within my reach the sum of (25.500, 000 USD) Twenty Million, Five Hundred Thousand United States Dollars of which I intend to make you the beneficiary of the funds.This money in question belongs to a deceased foreign contractor (Engr. Sann Clarke) in Nigeria of which I know 100% well that the money is hanging loose and unclaimed within the Union Bank of Nigeria Plc. Due to my current position as a present worker in the bank and also a Civil servant I cannot lay claim on this money. I wish to contact you so that you will indicate your interest as soon as you receive this message, so that I will proceed and put your name as the rightful beneficiary of the funds and move the money outside Nigeria with your name. I intend to part you with 20% of the total sum, for your assistance while 70% will be my own cut of the deal and the remaining 10% shall be set aside for any expenses that might be incurred in the course of the transfer. However, whatever that might remain from the 10% shall also be shared equally (between you and I). Every record concerning these funds and all the legal contract documents backing the funds will be given by the Ministries. Please my good friend, I want you to limit this matter personally to yourself, whatever your decision might be. If you AGREE with my conditions, l advise you to send the following: A:Your Full name and contact address B: Your direct telephone number and your full banking details so the transfer can commence without delay as I will proceed to fix your name on the Payment schedule instantly to meet the three days mandate. I hope you don't reject this offer and have this funds transferred. Waiting for your reply soon.you can write me on my personal mail via johnabu1@blumail.org Regards, Mr Abu John Union Bank of Nigeria Plc.,

No comments:

Post a Comment