Tuesday 22 November 2011

a.gaddafi1@yahoo.com aisha.gaddafi0@yahoo.com.ph = Scam

Greeting in the name of God. My name is Aisha Muammar Gaddafi the daughter of killed Libyan President Col. Muammar Gaddafi. Please i really need an urgent business deal with you. I have some funds packed in a trunk box deposited in a security company valued $25.5 million Dollars which i want to invest with you because of the crises in my country Libya at the moment and condition of my family. You do not have to be afraid of anything as no one else knows about these funds. Please if you are interested to corporate with me in this deal so that you will stand as the beneficiary and received this fund on my behalf and invest it, then reply so i can give you the contact of the Security Company and guide you through the required information concerning this fund at the security company as soon as you respond and agree to work with me on this matter. Please it is strictly personal. Thanks, Best Regards, Aisha Muammar Gaddafi

No comments:

Post a Comment