Tuesday 22 November 2011

paullugardoo9oo@yahoo.com mrssalmaahmed51@yahoo.com.ph = Scam

I am Mrs.Salma, a Muslim from Zambia, Presently I am in hospital in UK, for breast cancer operation, but my doctor said that from all indication my condition is really deteriorating and it's quite obvious that I may not survive. My late husband €18.5 Million (Europe) is in save house without claim. As Muslim' I need you to claim the money and distribute it to charity home since I do not have any child to inherit the wealth. Use part of the money to build mosque in the memory of me and my late husband. Regarding this process, I advice that as soon as you receive this email, I want you to send to me the following information; FULL NAME ADDRESS DIRECT TELEPHONE NUMBER IDENTIFICATION PASSPORT (IF ANY) On receiving this information, I will send to you a message to my lawyer so that He can give you the full details on how the fund will be transferred to you without any delays. I WAIT YOUR RESPONSE Mrs Salma Ahmed.

No comments:

Post a Comment