Friday 25 November 2011

maryjames2@mail.mn maryjames.3@rediffmail.com = Scam

DEAR SIR/MADAM, My name is Mary James,am 65yrs old of age and i stay in New York City, USA.I am a good merchant, I have several industrial companies and good share in various banks in the world.I spend all my life on investment and corporate business. all the way i lost my husband and two beautiful kids in fatal accident that occurred in November 5th 2007. I am a very greedy woman with all cost i don't know much and care about people,since when I have an experience of my families death,its difficult to sleep and give rest,later in the year 2004 February i was sent a letter of medical check up, as my personal doctor testify that i have a lung cancer, which can easily take off my life soon.I found it uneasy to survive myself, because a lot f investment cannot be run and manage by me again.I quickly call up a pastor/prophet to give me positive thinking on this solution as my adviser.He minister to me to share my properties ,wealth, to motherless baby/orphanage homes/people that need money for survivor both student that need money for schooling,business woman and man for their investment and for future rising. So therefore i am writing this letter to people who are really in need of help from me both student in college to contact me urgently,so that i can make an available preparation on that. especially women of the day, who are divorced by their husband, who cannot survive the mist of feeding their self,please contact me and stop weeping. Yes,I got your e-mail address through the internet on my search for good person,if you are honest i ll be willing to do this transaction with you. First of all I'll want to try you with a little amount of money to be sure you ll not run away with the large sum of money i'll transfer to you after this little money i ll mail to you this week.I'll instruct my personal financier to issue you a payment in a US bank check of $4,996 dollars and the money order ll be mail to you,as soon as possible. When you got the cashier's check you ll get it cashed and do me a favor.You ll deduct $650 of the money for your self out of the total amount and you will help me wired the remaining balance of the money after you deduct $650 of the money for yourself and send the remaining balance money to an Orphanage Home ,coz i promise to help then with some money to.Hope you understand me right and you are willing to help me as well... After we are through with this first transaction i'll be happy to transfer the rest funds to you,so you will use it to assist the needed people in the states....I need your full name that ll be on the Check and your address where the check ll be delivered to you including your cell and land phone number so that my personal financier ll contact you .. Please i don't want you to hurt me cos i want to trust you with the remanding balance to wired to the Orphanage Home i have promise to assist with the rest balance money.Get back to me .please confirming your trust and seriousness towards this .Ok Regards... Mary

No comments:

Post a Comment