Friday 11 November 2011

caroline_djabo@yahoo.com caroline_djabo@yahoo.com = Scam

Hello Dear, My name is Caroline Djabo i am 18 years old,l am from Abidjan, Ivory Coast and presently l am residing in a church Orphanage home here in Ghana as a result of the civil war that was fought in my country some months ago.I am the only child to my parents.I lost both Parents during this deadly Political War.That Damaged Thousands of innocent Souls in ivory coast.My parents was among the first target of the rebels because my Late father was a Successful business and also a politician supporting the Present Government when the problems was about to start.Due to this my father and mother was Murdered in a cold Blood and our family house was set blazed.I was Lucky and escaped death because i was in bordering school when this deadly incident took place. Before the death of my father,while he was still alife he told me that he had a sum of $3.500.000(Three million Five Hundred Thousand United States Dollars) left in a fixed deposit account in a bank in Ghana, that i am the next of kin to the money as his only child. Also that i should seek for a foreign guardian in a country of my choice that will provide an oversea account for me where i will transfer the money and use it for investments and to come to your country to continue my education after the money is successfully transferd to your account.. This is why i have contacted you and i am willing to offer you 15% of the total sum as compensation for your effort of the successful transfer of this fund to your account overseas. I managed to make my way to a nearby country Ghana where i am staying now and never pray or think to step my legs in that country called Ivory Coast. I hope to hear from you soon Yours faithfully Caroline.

No comments:

Post a Comment